Glass Toys

Lost Lil Boy

Hey, Thanks for looking at the post. I'm looking into getting a new glass toy. My body is sensitive to most materials I've tried. I've only been tolerant of glass and Doc Johnson's Silicone/Rubber material. I've really grown fond of the glass toys, though, because how easily it warms up to my body. Plus, being someone who suffers from IBS, I really try to be as gentle as I can during play/stretching.

Although I'm not a hardcore stretcher, I would like to be able to take 2.5-3 inches easily with a plug and 2-2.5 inches easily with a dildo. I have already found a great plug but can't find many glass toy dildos larger than 1.5 inches at the largest point.

My question is does anyone know of glass toy dildos that are around, but not much larger than, 2.5 inches and no smaller than 2 inches. I would prefer some sort of stimulation like ribbed so a dildo closer to around 2 inches would be great. Thanks for your time! Looking forward to some replies. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.