A-Level?

eliemaka

Hi!
On the new Alysa site, I found that she offers "A-level" (check this: http://alysa.xxx/services ) with +100 Euro price - What does "A-level" mean? The meaning of the other things on this page ^ I understand, but I never hear about a-level before. Thanks!

[quote name='eliemaka' date='06 April 2013 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1365243817' post='774444']
Hi!
On the new Alysa site, I found that she offers "A-level" (check this: http://alysa.xxx/services ) with +100 Euro price - What does "A-level" mean? The meaning of the other things on this page ^ I understand, but I never hear about a-level before. Thanks!
[/quote]

Anal sex?

edit: nope, already listed Edited by krakenjitsu

What is A level in sex slang?
Answer:

In Great Britain it is generally anal sex. In the United States it can be either anal sex or "girl friend experience". The term is most commonly used in the world of prostitution.

[quote name='gninori' date='07 April 2013 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1365341781' post='775338']
What is A level in sex slang?
Answer:

In Great Britain it is generally anal sex. In the United States it can be either anal sex or "girl friend experience". The term is most commonly used in the world of prostitution.
[/quote]
Thanks for answer. Yea, It make sense - +100 Euro for "girlfriend expirience" - means that, besides sex, You can go to town/club/somewere eles with "girlfriend". It's not anal sex, becouse it's already listed.

Thanks!

is there anyone who would by her not because of her anal abilities? i mean, come on, you're buying a certified anal queen, why GFE, it's totally vanilla to me :D

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.