Pumping my ass

bigld2

Hi All,

Got really horny last night and thought I could create some pussy lips around my hole so stuck my penis pump over it and started pumping. Sucked a whole load of ass hole into the pump and it felt good. However, when I took it off I saw that I had a huge black bulge sticking from my hole - like a vein with blood in it - and later noticed a circle of black (a bruise) all the way round my hole. No real pain but scary looking. Where did I go wrong here?

Bigld

[quote name='bigld2' date='20 March 2013 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1363806229' post='761971']
Hi All,

Got really horny last night and thought I could create some pussy lips around my hole so stuck my penis pump over it and started pumping. Sucked a whole load of ass hole into the pump and it felt good. However, when I took it off I saw that I had a huge black bulge sticking from my hole - like a vein with blood in it - and later noticed a circle of black (a bruise) all the way round my hole. No real pain but scary looking. Where did I go wrong here?

Bigld
[/quote]

You already wrote what you did wrong. You gotta put the pump IN your ass to pull out the red meat. What you've done is broken blood vessels by pumping your anal ring WAY too hard.

OK lesson learned. However, I was not trying to pump out my red meat but expand my anal ring. So does using a pump to do that not work then?

[quote name='bigld2' date='22 March 2013 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1363993269' post='763647']
OK lesson learned. However, I was not trying to pump out my red meat but expand my anal ring. So does using a pump to do that not work then?
[/quote]

It can but you used too much pressure. Dial it back and take your time.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.