Cant stop fisting myself

ButtYeah

Hello all,

I dont know when it started, I've always enjoyed fisting myself and being fisted but lately I've noticed a trend. Every day it seems I fist myself at some point, and sometimes (usually) twice or more. Used to be just every week or so, but now I can't seem to keep my hand out of there whenever I get the chance! I've gotten dramatically more rough and intense too, doing things I may not ever have thought to do before. For example I've been fucking myself with a toilet brush, stuffing my boxers all the way in, fisting with a sock on my hand, etc. Kind of scary stuff, but it feels so good I can't stop!

However, no prolapse. Just a gape, and a little bit of a rose. I want a prolapse so I can rub and tug it, but no matter how hard I push or how rough I am, none comes out. Any help here? If you have one, when did you finally get it?

I hear ya, I love to stand with my back facing a mirror and stretch my cunt open and look at the damage done...
The things listed feel good because I love the feeling of friction in my ass, the sensation of destroying my hole and ripping it open, there's nothing better. I do try to keep the really rough stuff like brushes to a minimum, but generally if it's large and slippery it feels good, if it's large and ROUGH it feels GREAT!

Punch-fisting is also something I'm addicted to lately. I'll lean over and just punch harder and deeper until I just can't take it, leave the fist in my cunt for a while, and just rip it out really fast. Usually I start punching again after that, and usually at this point the punches a real heavy-weight knockout punches :P

Really want my ass to fall out though. I want to be able to pull it open and push out a long and loose prolapse, grab onto it, pull it out some more, jerk it like a second cock, slap it and scratch it, shove my fist in the middle of it and have the prolapse wrap around my hand... Having a prolapse remains my ultimate fantasy. So tell me, am I on the right track, is it just something that will happen any time now? Honestly thought I would have one by now. What's the trick? What am I missing? Are there just some people who just can't prolapse? Edited by ButtYeah

[quote name='ButtYeah' date='15 March 2013 - 07:42 AM' timestamp='1363351334' post='758204']
I hear ya, I love to stand with my back facing a mirror and stretch my cunt open and look at the damage done...
The things listed feel good because I love the feeling of friction in my ass, the sensation of destroying my hole and ripping it open, there's nothing better. I do try to keep the really rough stuff like brushes to a minimum, but generally if it's large and slippery it feels good, if it's large and ROUGH it feels GREAT!

Punch-fisting is also something I'm addicted to lately. I'll lean over and just punch harder and deeper until I just can't take it, leave the fist in my cunt for a while, and just rip it out really fast. Usually I start punching again after that, and usually at this point the punches a real heavy-weight knockout punches :P

Really want my ass to fall out though. I want to be able to pull it open and push out a long and loose prolapse, grab onto it, pull it out some more, jerk it like a second cock, slap it and scratch it, shove my fist in the middle of it and have the prolapse wrap around my hand... Having a prolapse remains my ultimate fantasy. So tell me, am I on the right track, is it just something that will happen any time now? Honestly thought I would have one by now. What's the trick? What am I missing? Are there just some people who just can't prolapse?
[/quote]

Yep. I've been fisting, plugging, pumping and stretching for YEARS and only now have what I would consider a passable prolapse. But there's folks online who have total full-thickness prolapses who haven't been at it that long and just naturally were able to do it. Some are just lucky that way. Trust me, your dream is my dream as well.

Heres some advice guys, use a penis pump, and make sure its past your ass lips, that way you can pull you inners out, go slow though otherwise you maye have a pain like somone kick you in the balls, I mean start off with low pressure and don't pump for too long, take it easy and do it every second day or so, let me know how you all make out. Im typing from my phone so its hard to give u more advice bcaise of these small keys. Oh and BTW, if you're watching alot of women prolaping videos and not a whole lot of men, it's beacause women are 6 times more like to develope a prolapse than what man are.
Good Luck!!

[quote name='niceguy' date='19 March 2013 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1363740638' post='761480']
Heres some advice guys, use a penis pump, and make sure its past your ass lips, that way you can pull you inners out, go slow though otherwise you maye have a pain like somone kick you in the balls, I mean start off with low pressure and don't pump for too long, take it easy and do it every second day or so, let me know how you all make out. Im typing from my phone so its hard to give u more advice bcaise of these small keys. Oh and BTW, if you're watching alot of women prolaping videos and not a whole lot of men, it's beacause women are 6 times more like to develope a prolapse than what man are.
Good Luck!!
[/quote]

You know this for a fact?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.