POM Wonderful Bottle

BillyBat

Just curious to see if anyone else out there uses one of these. They make (here in canada anyway) 1 smallish bottle and 1 medium one and then a gigantic one that is most likely physically impossible. The medium one however is still pretty big, 2 big balls not sure what the measurements are. I have been using one for about 6 months now, awesome stretch, feels great to punch it in and out of your ass really fast. Anyone else have any experience with one of these bottles? if not I recommend it.

[quote name='BillyBat' date='13 February 2013 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1360793657' post='736973']
Just curious to see if anyone else out there uses one of these. They make (here in canada anyway) 1 smallish bottle and 1 medium one and then a gigantic one that is most likely physically impossible. The medium one however is still pretty big, 2 big balls not sure what the measurements are. I have been using one for about 6 months now, awesome stretch, feels great to punch it in and out of your ass really fast. Anyone else have any experience with one of these bottles? if not I recommend it.
[/quote]

I have the medium one and its... Tough. I am very stretched and can take my own (big) fist, but there's someone about that bottle that doesn't work for me. I'm gonna try the smaller one.

The 2 on the right are the ones I'm talking about. Each bubble segment is about the size of a medium fist.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6Ntbm5FRPkU/SMLZce6sGmI/AAAAAAAAASQ/e-QMy0z_4wQ/s400/Pom_WM.jpg[/img]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.