Fucking Machine !! :)

Rambone

The newest addition to my collection was a bit of a game changer.

I bought myself a fucking machine.

Arrived on Saturday but I had to wait until last night before I could get a chance to try it out, properly anyways. :)

Started with my 16" dildo, worked it into the lower rectum first and then started the machine gently thrusting it in and out at low speed whilst I lay on my front on the bed. After a few minutes of playing like this I moved my butt backwards forcing the dildo passed the sigmoid and up into my guts. Then laid flat on the bed with the machine angled downward to thrust it into me as I lay flat on my stomach.

Oh boy, the feeling as I could feel the end of the dildo pushing my belly into the bed from inside was delicious , and very different.

After a few minutes I adjusted the length of thrust to the full 6 inches and re-inserted it all the way in and pressed far enough back until I could feel the dildo's balls pressing against me, fully inserted. Then I lay down flat again and just lay there letting the incredible sensation of 16 inches of dildo being thrust back and forth. Then I started turning the speed up until I hit the max, about 240 thrusts / minute apparently. Wow! :)

I wanted to try something else though so stopped and fixed my Bam dildo to the machine. Had a bit of trouble physically inserting it into me at first in that position but eventually got it in and started the machine up again. Slow, then fast, then after about 10 mins , fastest. Didn't take long with that going on for me to quickly grab hold of my cock and bring myself off.

So many more things and positions to try out, this thing is going to keep me busy for months as I try out all my other toys on it. It also came with a flesh light attachment, so I think that may be the next thing to try, getting ass fucked while having my cock fucked at the time!

Not cheap, but great to play with. My aim is to find a combination of toy and thrust that can give me a full blown anal orgasm! :)

I left work early today and just spent over an hour with me, my fuck machine and my submariner dildo.

All was going well , the submariner suits well because it starts off thin then as I back up it just gets thicker and thicker. :)

However, as I was moving around I managed to get the remote wire caught in the thrust mechanism and it ripped the cable out and jammed the system. Ahhhhhh... :cry:

Fortunately I'm quite handy so had a 15 min break with my arse all loose and dripping lube (gotta love that feeling :) ) whilst I stripped the electrics down and re-attached the wires to get it back up and running again.

Success, jumped back on for a quick 10 minute deep fast blast.

I'm looking forward to a no time limit session next week when I can really play with it for a whole night! :D :D

[quote name='Rambone' date='12 February 2013 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1360694558' post='736340']
I left work early today and just spent over an hour with me, my fuck machine and my submariner dildo.

All was going well , the submariner suits well because it starts off thin then as I back up it just gets thicker and thicker. :)

However, as I was moving around I managed to get the remote wire caught in the thrust mechanism and it ripped the cable out and jammed the system. Ahhhhhh... :cry:

Fortunately I'm quite handy so had a 15 min break with my arse all loose and dripping lube (gotta love that feeling :) ) whilst I stripped the electrics down and re-attached the wires to get it back up and running again.

Success, jumped back on for a quick 10 minute deep fast blast.

I'm looking forward to a no time limit session next week when I can really play with it for a whole night! :D :D
[/quote]

Where'd you get this machine?

• 3 months later...
[quote name='Rosebutt' date='12 February 2013 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1360697608' post='736376']
Where'd you get this machine?
[/quote]

I just bought it online, google 'f machine pro' , it's still going strong.

I've started using it with the John Holmes dildo; it's just perfect to lay on my back and relax until I've got the full 6" thrust pushing passed the sigmoid and slapping the balls against my arse... and then turning up to full speed. :D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.