Webcam anal fisting and prolapse.

chucknorris

What a bitchy, whiny chick. I mean good on her for being able to do that, but for fuck's sake, if you're going to whine constantly for people to tip you, you could at least put on a damned show and give any kind of illusion at all that you're having fun. I wouldn't have tipped either.

Thank you for the link, though. It's a nice gape and prolapse with the sound off. :) Edited by meganuke40

[quote name='meganuke40' date='31 January 2013 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1359657411' post='728434']
What a bitchy, whiny chick. I mean good on her for being able to do that, but for fuck's sake, if you're going to whine constantly for people to tip you, you could at least put on a damned show and give any kind of illusion at all that you're having fun. I wouldn't have tipped either.

Thank you for the link, though. It's a nice gape and prolapse with the sound off. :)
[/quote]

I agree, total boner killer with all the "tip" bitching, here's a tip: moan more talk less!

• 6 months later...
Aw noes...Hahah. Am I aroused or do I feel bad?

Has shit on some of their shows. Her prolapse was muuuch bigger than that after some hardcore butt fisting. Bitch was so fucking annoying and moody sometimes though.

[quote name='meganuke40' date='31 January 2013 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1359657411' post='728434']

Thank you for the link, though. It's a nice gape and prolapse with the sound off. :)
[/quote]

LOL... If I wanted to hear all of her shit, I would be fisting my ol' lady. ;)

[quote name='HeyBaby' date='31 January 2013 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1359663155' post='728500']
Thanks!
Shes get's some nice training. But Gringos talks way to much.
I guess we will see more of this as the dollar plunges.
[/quote]

Hehe... Your bad. :P

[quote name='Ezweez' date='09 August 2013 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1376030660' post='860685']
Has shit on some of their shows. Her prolapse was muuuch bigger than that after some hardcore butt fisting. Bitch was so fucking annoying and moody sometimes though.
[/quote]
No videos then ? what a bunch of useless cunts lol.

• 11 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.