Gina’s Having A Bad Day

bodusha

Gina’s Having A Bad Day

I’m Gina and I am having a bad day.

My dream of getting off the stripper pole and making money on a real stage had a set back. Let me tell you how much I worked to get this try out. Three 30 minute sessions on the stage in strip joints is good money for a girl with my body but the sleazy patrons and horny managers were getting to be more than a pain in my ass.

I have an agent, Jimmy, and he had a try out for me at Radio City, that’s right the Rockettes! I’d be in a Union and get benefits, just like a real American.

There were nearly twenty other girls waiting to be called up on and show what they’ve got. We were strangers, although I could swear I’d seen some of them on the circuit. Five at a time we tried to kick the highest and not fall off our high heels.

Now on the stage at Lace my moves, grinding my hips and squatting over imaginary phalluses, are second to none. These girls could also work it but not like Gina when I Git-Er-Done.

I fell on my ass trying to kick my self in the face!

The girls laughed and the guys came to help me get up. My agent set up meeting with the hiring squad, but it felt like a firing squad. This chubby fag smoked cigarettes with gold filters and told me my tits were too big and my ass too juicy. I wanted to tell him the only juicy ass in the room was the on sitting in front of me. The agent was squeezing my arm and pulling me out of the room, he had the nerve to whisper to me, “lose a little more weight and we can have another try out in a few months.”

I’d had enough of dieting and yoga stretches and more than enough of his advice. Before I could tell him to get a new stripper to drool over he started to do his “have mercy” act. Too many times I’ve heard, “I know the rent is late again and tips are down at the club. Maybe it is time to try something new…...”

When you feel desperate you can make a bad day worse. Jimmy said he had a close friend, someone I could trust that wants a girl like me to take out and show off at dance clubs. He said this guy was decent and just needed to feel special and that I could get paid money in envelopes instead of dollar bills under my G-string thong. Thinking about cash that didn’t smell like twat was going to be a big move up. Just when Jimmy the Agent started to look like Jimmy the Pimp he said the date, Dominick, also wanted to take me out on his Harley motorcycle. Jimmy must have known about the H-D tattoo in my butt crack. My agent was peeping up my ass! Well I did have fetish for the way a big twin vibrated when I rode years ago. Sitting on the back at a light with my knees up on the pegs and rubbing my pussy on the back of his jeans while my ass cheeks were spread on the fender seat, that was a turn on!

Jimmy said to take his cell phone and dress like a biker chick, he could have said slut, and the memories started coming back. Dom would call around 8 on Friday night and pick me up. Jimmy the Pimp said Dom was good for at least a grand but half had to go to the “agency”. He said what ever I could hustle out of Dom beyond that was all mine, but that all future dates were 50/50 for the booking. All I was thinking of was a vibrating Harley and dancing with my clothes on with no smelly pole rubbing my crotch.

I still had the old leather bra and short jacket from years ago. Cut off jeans with the thong climbing out of the back was hot on a hot summer night. High heels and knee high boots would make any biker want to do burn outs! Just to be sure I put on the fish net stockings and garters for the super-slut treatment.. What I didn’t plan on was my augmentations meant the bra was packed tighter than when I was 19 years old, a lot tighter. And my ass was a lot bigger than back then. All that time at the gym and on the stripper pole shaped a hard muscular body. After a look in the mirror I could see the slut look was way over the top, so I got a white tee shirt and cut off the sleeves and midriff, one more cut down the middle and a tight knot under the leather bra and it was smokin’. The old leather jacket was also too small to zip shut, who would want to cover these tits on a night like this? I was going to hustle that date for double the money!

Jimmy’s pre-paid phone rang at 7:55, some guy with a foreign accent said the car would pick me up as soon as I was ready. Was I ready? I asked him to go to the back entrance of my building, nights like this the neighborhood was on the front steps and shouldn’t see little miss slut going out. Mr. Accent called a few minutes later that he was waiting; I asked why I didn’t hear a Harley. He said he was a limo driver. Now I knew I was going to score some serious cash.

He had the entire out fit, even the little hat! The rear door was opened and before I even saw his face I was into the dark car. Two guys were in the back seat, both in the shiny black leather that gays wear to look like bikers. One guy was very muscular. The little guy said, “I’m Dom and my pal is Nick.” Nick said’ “Don’t worry, its just that Dom wasn’t very good at riding motorcycles so I would ride behind him to the club.” They both had the same accent as the driver so I could not understand all he said about the plan to let Dom ride up to the club. All I could think of was how rich this little guy must be! Nick popped a bottle of Champaign and poured three glasses. It tasted good, they sipped and I had another. The second one tasted even better than the first. It made me feel hot inside and want more.

The car stopped, I heard a garage door opening. The two glasses of Champaign really hit me hard, I could not see to focus beyond a few feet but it felt really good.

Once inside the garage I could hear the roar of Harley motors and remembered the feeling of that little seat up in my crack. Mr. Hat helped me out of the car and held my arm as I gained my balance on the heels and broken cement floor. I could hear voices making approving noises, it sounded like the sleazy scum at the strip joint. Nick took my other arm, I whispered to him, “Did I drink the entire bottle?” He said, “There would be more but first they would ride.”

A huge motorcycle was rolled to us. It was a classic chopper just like when I was 19. The seat was low in front, without any shocks or springs the passenger was perched up on the fender and could feel every bump in the road. The foot pegs were so high I would have to be in a full squat to sit down. Hey, I did that every night at the club, at least I would be sitting down.

That was some drink I had. Two girls came out of the group of men and said we needed to go in little girl’s room together. They had their slut thing on with tight leather pants that didn’t cover their ass or cunt, just leather panties. One of the guys came in the toilet with us carrying a small bag. The slut twins grabbed my arms and pulled me down over a small chair. Suddenly I was tied at the ankles and wrists, my ass over the chair back. I could not see the door behind me but I could hear the men commenting on how my ass was looking in the cut offs and thong.

One girl was sliding her hand against my ass and pussy while the other one was holding my head up against her leather panties and belly. The guy with us said in my ear that he was going to make the Harley ride feel real good. He was getting something in the bag that I couldn’t see. I felt the needle go in and he said have you ever had a “Speed Ball”?

The slut twins were getting busy; one had her tongue in my mouth so I mumbled an answer, “When I was 19”. My pants were unhooked and slid down; the gang was getting excited behind me. Dr. Feel-good was back in the bag, I saw the biggest syringe in the world come out, he screwed a long tube to the end and said don’t worry, no more needles. I was long past getting worried. The tube was in my ass and the rear girls were pushing something in me real deep. The good doctor was back in the bag for a big stainless speculum and another monster syringe. After the first tube came out my girlfriend began sliding her fingers into my ass, it felt like she was using both hands until I realized I had the twins on either side of me pulling my ass apart with their fingers hooked in me. The next tube was now in my cunt and I could feel the cold steel slide with it. The Doc was screwing the speculum open and pushing the tube deeper. I could hear juices spatter on the floor from my wide open holes. He handed the girls a rubber dildo that was bigger at the business end than at the base and showed me a shiny white pool Cue Ball. He said it was going into the center pocket but he needed to do a bank shot. He then showed me the Eight Ball. The gang of bikers were saying,” Eight Ball center pocket, sink the Cue Ball, sink the Cue Ball,” Dr. Feel-good said it’s the twin’s turn to shoot, if it goes in they get another shot. With the metal blades spreading me apart the first ball dropped right in. The chanting got louder, “sink the Cue Ball, sink the Cue Ball.” The doctor pulled blades out of me as the second ball was pushing the first one into places I didn’t know I had. He then came around to face me and asked if it time to take the shot! He still had the Cue Ball and the rubber dildo in his hands.

He said to the crowd “I’m going to need some help can I get a few volunteers?” The girls were pushing their fingers in both holes; I could feel their knuckles rubbing against my lips. The good doctor whispered I think you can suck cock real good for me now. Suddenly there were two guys holding my head up while another was reaching in his pants and pulling a huge cock out and onto my face. He rubbed it against me and told me to take his balls in my mouth. His sack was hanging as one at a time his balls were pushed past my open lips. The doctor said he wanted me to reach my tongue to his ass. Mr. Monster Dick grabbed the back of my head with one hand and leaned back while pulling that big cock up so high, I could not see the top of it. Again I was told to get my tongue to his ass, I could taste his sweaty hairs and then I tasted his ass. I was doing anything they said, “Now swallow, swallow first one then both of his balls, eat your dinner get your tongue in there.” My tongue opened his asshole as one ball was deep in my throat. I wanted to swallow that second ball and pushed my tongue even deeper in his ass. Struggling to breathe, I could feel pressure building in my gut. Once the sack was down my throat I could lick up into his ass. He began to pull away, I felt like I was having something pulled out of me as his balls slid back into my mouth. Keep sucking for your dinner if you want to eat tonight. As the sack pulled away with a loud pop the two guys holding my head pulled my nick up even more and his huge cock slid down into my throat. They set up a slow in and out pumping his meat down my throat and then out again so I could catch my breath. My eyes were running, my nose was running and there was more juice in my mouth than I could swallow. They told me to eat my dinner and I could have more.

I had forgotten the gang chanting, “Sink the Cue Ball, take the shot, sink the Cue Ball, take the shot.” The slut twins pulled their fingers out and gave me a few sharp slaps on my ass so I would not forget what was happening back there. I felt a fist pushing the balls deeper in my cunt and two hands pulling my ass cheeks apart. The gang became quiet and Dr. Feel-good said Gina you are ready to take the shot. With my ass gaping wide and the hand twisting inside my cunt Dr. Feel-good dropped the Cue Ball into my ass. With the dildo he began pushing it deeper until I felt it hit her hand. He said Gina, you are ready. The dildo was pumping in and out like a pool cue aiming to take the shot. He said to the girl inside me pull your hand back. She pulled her tight fist back. The inside of my pussy lips were stretching out she held her hand in me. Dr. Feel-good then rammed the rubber rod all the way in and the balls hitting each other sounded like he broke the rack!

Mr. Monster Dick began pumping cum in my mouth and said, “Now eat your dinner while it’s hot.” The dildo was still all the way in as my pants were pulled back up. With my hands and ankles free I was helped up and to the waiting motorcycles.

Dom had a bull horn to shout over the roar of the Harley’s motors. He said, ‘Doc, I hope you can stay for the rest of the show, Gina is a dancer She can go all night. Now the farm house is thirty miles away so and that means no beer for 45 minutes. Gina you look like you need a drink!” The Doc said, “She’s going to need more than a few beers”, and he gave his goody bag a few shakes. “How about it boys, you want to see her dance tonight?” They raced their engines and yelled GINA, GINA.

I was lifted onto the chopper seat with the three balls and dildo still in me. My wrists were laced into tight gloves that were hooked around Nick’s chest and my boots were held on the foot pegs with leather belts. My slut lovers kissed me from both sides of my mouth but I think it was just to lick the cum off my cheeks and neck. As the hard tail fender pushed my crotch open the back tire dropped off the curb, I could hear the balls hitting each other inside me. The vibrating of the engine was like massive sex toy as the dildo shuddered deep in my ass.

To be continued:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Woow! great story! If you find other like that in your archives let know .. thank you! :crazy:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.