When is it large

baldybits1

right folks, when would extreme be classed, i currently open out to 4- 4.5inch dia ,i am very loose and have a permanent pout, does this put me in the exprienced /extreme class?
hopefully pics soon of me taking a 2l coke bottle

[quote name='baldybits1' date='23 January 2013 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1358963859' post='722421']
right folks, when would extreme be classed, i currently open out to 4- 4.5inch dia ,i am very loose and have a permanent pout, does this put me in the exprienced /extreme class?
hopefully pics soon of me taking a 2l coke bottle
[/quote]
Where you are is beautiful...
But we always want more!
XOXO

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='jimatherton' date='28 January 2013 - 03:22 AM' timestamp='1359343371' post='725742']
Can't wait until you share those 2L coke bottle pics. That's a big goal for many of us. We need your INSPIRATION!

JIM
[/quote]
movie posted

• 2 months later...
baldy - FINE job taking that 2L. You swallow it like it's nothing!

Tried it myself, and only after applying FULL weight did it slide nicely in. Now to take some pics/vids as pretty as yours.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Jim

Not sure how to post pics here...I took a 2L A&W root beer bottle just over half in. And RIDING it is truly intense!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest groovydude29m
wow im jelous im having a bit of issues with colossal im stuck ,so your definetly extreme ,cant wait to be were you are at ! lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.