Mila Shegol

Loose

QUOTE(Ravers98 @ Aug 28 2007, 09:32 AM) [snapback]48642[/snapback]

Oh dear it does seem like I keep messing up perhaps its a sign I should`nt post

no no no dont think like that.
life gives us mistakes to learn from. if everyone sat back and did nothing we would become ignorant and lazy.
please keep posting and keep learning. the clip you offered is indeed a good clip but many have already seen it. although rememeber today is someones first day on the net and they havent seen it.

you have the marking of a good member. you have avatar (cute one) and you also have respect to offer credit to original uploader. please accept our replies as pointers only.

live, love and learn

anLLLover smile.gif friends.gif

ps i changed the topic title for you friend Edited by anllover

• 5 months later...
Not everyone has seen everything, Raver, & I personally only consider it a re-post if it comes up over & over for months.....

but this is a blast from the past....& Mila is a legend & a treasure....& many have never seen her beautiful butt in action!!!! She can deepthroat a 10" dick,too!!!

Definatly keep posting, Lady! Butt if you really like Mila, search here for Anllovers posts of her...I don't think there are any out there that he hasn't found.....he is a serious Mila junkie....& so am I!!!!--bf Edited by bumperfan