Shannon's new body, her first night

bodusha

I wanted to add a chapter to the epic story Kimmy started here.
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=70209

The First Night

Her Master knew what to expect would happen with Shannon left alone in her new play room. There were video cameras in several locations to record her behavior. The tapes would be very useful to entice his clients for the sessions he planned.

Shannon was now free to explore her strange body and understand what the modifications were and why her sexual excitement was so overpowering. The fisting in the car was a shock to her, she had lost control of her inhibitions and orgasmed in a way that she could not resist. For the first time now there was an object in her pussy filling her gaping love canal that the Master’s balled up fist could not. Her hands were free to fondle her massive tits and nipples and she began to understand just how large they were. She was able to take each teat in her fists and tug them away from her body. Squeezing as hard as possible they were still firm and stretching her areolas and tit flesh the nipples seemed to become larger and firmer the harder she pulled. She could pull her tits apart and then slap them together in a way that set up a rhythm she could speed up and slow down like an appreciative audience applauding a great performance.

This did excite her and she became aware of the rubber dildo head still inside her pussy lips. Her hand slid down her belly and she could feel the empty cave that her flat belly was as she was lying on her back. As her hand reached her clitoris she shuddered both from the way her touch stimulated her and was shocked at how large it was and how far it protruded from her pubic mound. She was able to grip it in one had and pull it out even further. With her other hand she reached back to grip a nipple and was amazed that her clit was even larger than her fist full of nipple. Sliding her hand down to her belly and then her fingers along the swollen clit she could pull it with one hand and dig her fingers into her labia slit. Her clit was ready to explode as she was pulling it nearly six inches from her body. She wondered, if it would stretch this far the first time it was pulled, how far would it go after a serious session with a stronger man’s hands.

Shannon was not aware of her knees that had spread apart and how her hips could bend and flatten. She felt her ankles touch with her heels together. She was finding that her back was arching to lift her ass cheeks off the bed even though her knees remained flat on the bed. “What did they do to me; my hips have no limit to how far I bend.” This was a position she never would have imagined possible but with the dildo against her pussy lips it was natural, she did it without thinking. She could feel her cunt opening as she lifted her torso off the bed; her tits flopped back and were now on her shoulders. She was also not aware that her heels had found the base of the dildo. She pulled her feet up toward her ass. Her ankles dug into the soft black rubber. The head of that massive cock now was being forced into her body; the empty cavity she had felt with her hands now was a large bump about to reach her belly button. Arched back as far as she could she could not see the mound her belly had become but with both hands on the tightly stretched skin she knew her severely modified vagina was now being fully tested. Her feet had jammed the dildo over half way into her body; it seemed to have reached its limit against the solar plexus and was firmly wedged against her ribcage. Shannon could now feel both sides of the dildo as it bent, creating an even larger mountain of flesh. She arched higher with the base of the monster now on top of her feet, locked down on the thin pad that was the bed mattress. She could gain slightly more penetration by pushing her hands on both sides of the dildo and force her belly to stretch even higher.

She remembered seeing that monster cock before it was in her body and she knew it was easily as long as her entire arm, granted her height was only 4 feet 8 inches but still her arm was at least 36 inches long, and the width of the base and ball on it’s head were so large she could not begin to hold in her fingers, easily is was 6 inches across and well over a foot in diameter. Her legs were nearly fully bent at the knees and her feet were almost under her ass cheeks, trapped under the weight of her body and that black rubber cock that weighed over 30 pounds. She slowly slid her hands along the bump that began just past her pubic mound. Her fingers now slid past her labia lips and into her cunt. As she pulled back and opened her pussy even more she could press her thumbs against her clit that was nearly pointing straight up. She began to pull harder now as the feeling of being spread open and so full of a cock she had never imagined. It began to fuck her so deep she could barely breathe. Taking short breaths the cock began to slide deeper and as she arched her back more it slid out a inch or two. Shannon could feel a massive orgasm begin; her bucking on the bed now had her tits slapping her in the face. With her ass bouncing on the cock that now was jamming straight up into her she could feel it fuck in and out of her past her as fingers were pulling her cunt lips with all their strength. She cried out in a massive sexual explosion and collapsed down onto the dildo still fully impaled inside her. She felt trapped on top of the cock inside her. As she tried to breathe again she heard the door to her playroom open and the Master’s nasty wife entered the room dressed in a latex cat suit and latex gloves.

The Master’s wife, Victoria, came to the bed and said to Shannon not to move. She climbed onto the bed and positioned her spike heels on either side of Shannon’s head and squat down to reveal her cat suit did not have a crotch. The Master’s wife said she expected to be pleasured and that Shannon was to call her Ms. Vee. As her pussy was just about to touch down on her nose and mouth Victoria said, “What is my name?”
“Ms. Vee”
“Say it again, again, again.”
With her pussy now over her mouth and her nose against her anus Shannon could only mumble, “Muhh Vahh”.
“That’s a good slave. Now open those fat lips and let me feel your tongue deep inside my cunt. You’re going to eat my juices until I come down your throat.”

As Shannon began sucking her mouth and chin into her pussy Victoria’s fingernails were digging into her tits, exploring her scars where the silicone bags were inserted at the base and the scars around her nipples where the teats were modified. She was now digging into her flesh and raking her nails up to the nipples, creating red stripes from the base to the nipples all around the massive bags of flesh.
“Look at you, with these bright red stripes all over your pretty boobies. And that dildo still deep against your rib cage, I want to see you work your body. Make two fists and put them on either side of that monster in your gut.”
She took Shannon’s wrists and pushed her fists under the bent cock inside her belly and pressed hard enough that her tummy nearly stretched all the way down and around the 6 inch wide dildo.
“That’s a good little slave, push you fists together and up. I want to see that belly swollen and red. Good, punch your self harder, left, right, left, right. I want you to make me come in your mouth. Now you are going to make yourself come with me. I’ll help you, take a deep breath, and blow my pussy up, do it again, blow me up. That’s a good little slave, now suck my pussy, suck those fat lips inside me. Are you ready slut? You are going to fuck yourself and suck me off. You are going to get me off. Punch that cock out of your belly! Here we go slut…”

Victoria grabbed Shannon’s nipples and drove her nails into the meaty flesh, gripping and pulling back. She jammed her pussy down on Shannon’s nose, mouth, and chin. Pulling back and humping down against her mouth she could feel an orgasm rising in the trapped little woman’s body below her. Riding her like a horse and pulling on her tits she could rein her in like a stallion fighting to ride away. They began a long series of orgasms…
“Say my name, again, again.”
“Muhh Vahh, Muhh Vahh, Muhh Vahh.”
Shannon suddenly went limp. Victoria was not done. She was pulling the nipples and tits back almost two feet above her crotch which was now suffocating the slave under her.
The Master, watching this, barked at his wife not to kill their new slave on the first night! He pulled her off and quickly held smelling salt under her nose until she began to cough and choke the pussy juice out of her throat.

“Vicky, I hope you enjoyed yourself. You know you are going to have to share your toys.” The Master lifted her off the dildo and carried her to therapy tub and carefully slid her down into the cool water. He adjusted the hose for pressure and temperature and gave Shannon the nozzle to wash her orifices with the hot water. He pulled the drain plug and strapped her shins to the stirrups on either side of the tub. Taking the nozzle he attached a large inflatable ball to the nozzle and turned the pressure up. Water was coming from the ball on all side. “Now we will clean you out your insides”. Shannon could feel the ball against her anus and then her pussy, filling one and draining the other, again and again.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.