bondage extreme! i wanted to feel pain...

veneisse

I don't know why i did... i never wanted to be without control and under power of someone but yesterday i asked my friend exactly this:

- i wanted to be strictly tied and muted, with some giant toy forced to be inside pussy and another toy deep in ass, for some hours and then,
still tied and without defense, i wanted he destroyed my pussy over usual limits, ignoring my signals to stop and forcing me to try full pain ! i promised to keep silent all the time... :)

So he choosed the giant black plug and tied to my body for some hours and pushed at same time a thin long dildo in my ass...
After some hours when plug was extracted i had the incredible feeling of my pussy "flying".. when he inserted the first hand i had not the usual "shoot" of knuckles passing my pelvic bone... simply the hand was sliding into me like a little stick in a vase of soft chocolate! for the first time my pussy was large without anything inside... simply exposed, spreaded and... empty!

So he brutally double fisted me... deep, hard... he even arrived to punch fists in and out... after few seconds of crazy pain i realized i was feeling the strongest orgasm of my life!
But it wasn't finished.. i asked full pain... so after pumped the "famous" grenade to the maximum and slowing pushing it in and out , he took the GIANT inflatable, the king of dildoes :)
Well.. why not? i tried already it... but when he pumped enough to insert, before to pump to the max he left me INCREDULOUS: he started to fist me hard and deep and pumping the giant dildo at same time... i must be honest.. i had seconds of pain and panic.. i felt my pussy and stomach exploding under the shots of fist and by pressure of dildo... but after a while i felt my body get used to such efforts, the pain started to became friend and a strong orgasm raised in me.. i believed something was broken inside me... but... i asked him to repeat such extreme practice again...

After that... i was like and empty bag!... my pussy could be gaped like a broken stocking... and he fisted me for a while and i even didn't feel the fist passing inside...!

We stopped the camera at that moment... but i asked to put the black plug in right place (in me!) and block it again... i wanted to be stretched for ever.....

Kisses,

Veneisse [url="http://www.veneisse.com"]My Blog[/url]

P.S. for the wishes of many members i finally posed completely naked :)

[url="http://xhamster.com/movies/1606987/veneisse_bondage_extreme_double_fisting_big_toy_inflatable.html"]xHamster Preview here![/url]

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/bondage/images/shot-00002.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/bondage/images/shot-00003.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/bondage/images/shot-00041.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/bondage/images/shot-00063.jpg[/img] Edited by veneisse

i hadn't noticed you weren't fully naked in the other clips :D
my congratulations for the well-written, detailed, arousing description :) Edited by gninori

[quote name='gninori' date='29 November 2012 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1354185511' post='686214']
i hadn't noticed you weren't fully naked in the other clips :D
my congratulations for the well-written, detailed, arousing description :)
[/quote]
i had so many things to say about it.. it was quite new way to play for me :)

[quote name='fistmanNorway' date='29 November 2012 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1354200025' post='686326']
got superhard just from reading your sexy words :-)
[/quote]
well but i bet without pictures woudln't be the same :)

[quote name='veneisse' date='29 November 2012 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1354216411' post='686457']
i had so many things to say about it.. it was quite new way to play for me :)

well but i bet without pictures woudln't be the same :)
[/quote]

wow, dear veneisse, i just love you :)

[quote name='franki' date='30 November 2012 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1354236768' post='686607']
OMFG you have so much talents in so many different things :P i hope you get politician fighter for womens rights :crazy:

:)
[/quote]
yes, she'll fight for 'quote rosa' ('pink percentage' reserved for women) in the parliament of extreme dilaters (exactly like here: many men, few women even if good. we need more!) :lol: :)

[quote name='veneisse' date='29 November 2012 - 03:10 AM' timestamp='1354151441' post='685978']
- i wanted to be strictly tied and muted, with some giant toy forced to be inside pussy and another toy deep in ass, for some hours and then,
still tied and without defense, i wanted he destroyed my pussy over usual limits, ignoring my signals to stop and forcing me to try full pain ! i promised to keep silent all the time... :)
[/quote]

Excellent, Veneisse, you really have discovered your true calling. As you are very well aware of, there's more to be had, and your asshole is craving similar attention. And your audience is waiting for you to share that, too :) Keep it up, it will only get better.

[quote name='gninori' date='30 November 2012 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1354279309' post='687133']
yes, she'll fight for 'quote rosa' ('pink percentage' reserved for women) in the parliament of extreme dilaters (exactly like here: many men, few women even if good. we need more!) :lol: :)
[/quote]

Who give me the vote if i candidate as next president? :D

[quote name='ebony234' date='03 December 2012 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1354559314' post='689582']
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...........
[/quote]

What are you doing here? <_< Edited by teletarzan

[quote name='teletarzan' date='10 December 2012 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1355157517' post='693795']
What are you doing here? <_<
[/quote]
Well.. i accept idea that someone can not to like all my videos... but honestly "boring" sounds strange in general!!!!! :P

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.