request of an very old lesbian toys movie

Hello, i've once download else where, may be 3 or 4 years ago a classic old movie that i've seen many years ago in a sex video club. A very good souvenir.

The only scene i remember was fantastic at this time.

It was a lesbian scene with one receiving big toys and the other only putting in the holes.
The submissive one wear a mask on here face.
The dominant put bigger and bigger dildo in pussy and ass.
What i rememebr was that some of the dildo were wooden made, and there was also a strange big vegetable. (the movie seems to be from the late 70's or early 80's.)

And what i like is the moment where the girl put the big dildo once in the pussy, then in the ass, then in the pussy and again in the ass for about 5 good mins and you can see the two holes swallowing this big dildo with hungry. It was delightful to watch, the submissive girl was a connaisseur.

The scene was dark.
The quality of the picture was bad (it was a VHS) but the scene is a must !
The girls where beautiful mature (in there 40 something), they were brunnette.

So if this description speak to someone here don"t hesitate to post a title or a pic of the cover of that classic dildo scene. Or with luky if someone has the movie it will be cool to share ! notworthy.gif

Oh i remember something about another scene of the movie.
After that scene i think that the girl who has taken the dildo go for a shower and put the shower tube in her pussy. Maybe that can help !

Thanks by advance.

I've recognized this vid - I think.
This was posted on this board too. Well, on the old board.
But I think there were no sound for the VHS RIP video.
I will do a search...

QUOTE(marci @ Aug 21 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]47265[/snapback]

I've recognized this vid - I think.
This was posted on this board too. Well, on the old board.
But I think there were no sound for the VHS RIP video.
I will do a search...

Thanks, i hope you will find it ! wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Was probably an old DBM movie named Anal Ladies. I should have it somewhere, will try to upload to RS if I can setup a decent connection
cannot guarantee and will take at least 2 weeks, sorry)

Yes, I also think this is:

Anal Ladies World Record
http://www.dvids.com/afist.htm
search video number F77

IPB Image IPB Image

from dvids.com:

The women in this are NOT gorgeous women, however, we have had quite a few requests for this title so we have added it. We start things off with a little dildo in the pussy. While this is going on, a HUGE dildo is put in her ass. Then a cucumber is added to the pussy. Then one to the ass then BOTH cucumbers go in the ass! The other woman then puts on a HUGE strap-on and fucks this woman including some HUGE gaping shots! Then some double dip action and more HUGE gaping shots. Then we get out the inflatable dildo and it starts out in the pussy. Boring. Quickly we go into the ass and start the pump. It gets bigger and bigger. After withdrawl, we get some HUGE dildo and take it vaginally. As always, not enough and we move into the ass. More gaping shots. We then bring in the dildo's brother and a DP ensues! Once that is over, a speculum goes into the ass and is OPENED as far as it will go! Next up, a glass disappears in the pussy and then the ass. Back then to the huge dildos. We start vaginally and wind up anally - as always. Then the candles come out and we get 7 into the pussy - then they go in the ass. Then the lube comes out and the ladies gets FISTED. Little or no resistance. Then the ANAL FISTING starts. This goes for a while and then the DP fisting starts! Then we cut to a shower where then are putting a water jet into her pussy. Then she gets FISTED by the other girl.

Maybe I've downloaded it long time ago, I'm not sure.
But it's on my other computer, so I need some time to find it.

Thanks pippo47 and marci.

This is it.
I think that this is the movie who made me a fisting and gaping fetish lover.
The movie is slow, and maybe boring for people who are not in this fetish but for me it was some kind of revelation. i was fascinated ! lol

I will try to find it by myself on the net but i'm not sure to get it. It's an old one.

So if you guys could share it, i (and many people her i'm sure) will be gratefull.

QUOTE(marci @ Sep 2 2007, 05:19 PM) [snapback]49778[/snapback]

Try to search for this title too:
Anal Ladys World Record (so not just Anal Ladies World Record)
There is a version with that filename on the net, 570 MB

Well too bad i havent found any results with those 2 titles.
(by the way there is a lot of BDM productions but not this one)

I'll be glad if you have and post a link.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.