How Do I Introduce My Wife to Extreme Anal Play

norcalfister

Hello all. I'm really new to the site. I just discovered it's existance last week. So far I am really impressed with all the post and how helpfull they are.

So here's the deal. I've been to anal play since I was a teen. I've been married for five years and over that time my wife has been more or less accepting of my anal fixation. I've gotten her as far as fucking me with a strapon and plugging my hole with butt plugs. The issue is that she never seems to be really into it and the more extreme I go the less interested she gets.

Is there anyone out there that has had to work through similar situations with their significant other? I could really use some suggestions.

Thanks

Unfortunately if she's not iterested you may just have to resort to solo play but that is still fun.

Sometimes my wife is into fisting or fucking me with a strapon other times she just tells me to go have fun on my own .

It's not simply task. If she is know and doing nothing about it, from my point of view, you'll fail and never make your wishes happen. Get used to it.

My case is almost the same, but without any playing involved. This way i prefer not to assault her with my "things". Even more — i'm trying to play only when she is away. Why? Because i feel, that even she accepts my addiction to anal playing, she is not comfortable with it.

I've tried to talk with her. Once we even bought a dildo together, but that's all. When we've moved and i was forced to throw away all my stuff, she was happy, i think. Don't know why i'm feeling this way, but it's a fact.

So my advice is: try to discuss it, but do not push it too hard. And do nothing, if you have any doubts about talking with her again on this matter.

Count your blessings, your partner knows about what you like and dose not mind. A lot of people have to keep it secret.
But maybe if you both could find her fetish and indulge in it with her, She might be more happy to give you a helping hand, or fist lol.
Hope it all works out good for both of you.

Keep it really clean and use lube. And prepair well before using your dick.
A side from that I think that you have to be "right" as well, clean and dominant enough for her level. Sometimes it's a mind game, "fuck" her brain first.

Why not watch some Rocco scenes together, ex Rocco's Young Anal Adventurers, Scene #2 ? or some classics :)
or The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women (it's also available as a book, google it and you will find the PDF).

I could consider myself a lucky guy, my girlfriend has no problem in fisting me - I have even took a video shooting a couple of times.
But I feel more comfortable playing with myself alone when going extreme anal :rolleyes: Edited by farofa

[quote name='farofa' date='16 November 2012 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1353067068' post='676963']
But I feel more comfortable playing with myself alone when going extreme anal :rolleyes:
[/quote]
That's it! This is the other side of the hand — intimate issue of our actions. Sometimes you just do not want to share it with somebody :)

[quote name='farofa' date='16 November 2012 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1353067068' post='676963']
I could consider myself a lucky guy, my girlfriend has no problem in fisting me - I have even took a video shooting a couple of times.
But I feel more comfortable playing with myself alone when going extreme anal :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I just uploaded some shots of a small fisting session.
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=79742

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='norcalfister' date='02 November 2012 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1351819617' post='666881']
The issue is that she never seems to be really into it and the more extreme I go the less interested she gets.

[/quote]

I hear you there, my girlfriend was really excited and into it when I first told her I had some (much smaller then) toys. Because I was shy at the beginning so hesitant to embrace her interest i sort of missed my chance, then later as i got into bigger stuff and more extreme play it just gradually put her off. We still play heavy from time to time when we're hammered, but I just wish i'd taken it a big slower with her - if she'd felt like we were discovering something new and kinky together then i'm sure she'd want gaping as much as I do now, but instead its kinda 'my weird little thing' that mostly she just deals with.. :( So yeh, my advice is to take it slow, don't spook them out with your 10inch ace of spades like I did and try to keep it mutual..

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='HeyBaby' date='15 November 2012 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1353009342' post='676395']
Keep it really clean and use lube. And prepair well before using your dick.
A side from that I think that you have to be "right" as well, clean and dominant enough for her level. Sometimes it's a mind game, "fuck" her brain first.

Why not watch some Rocco scenes together, ex Rocco's Young Anal Adventurers, Scene #2 ? or some classics :)
or The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women (it's also available as a book, google it and you will find the PDF).
[/quote]

You dont get the point! :P

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.