for anal lovers: deep self anal fisting and giant plug in ass! :)

veneisse

You remember the giant black i used at party? :) well.. now that i'm training hard in ass i wanted to try it well :)
And to prepare my hole better i did a very intense deep self anal fisting and i could insert my wrist very good !!!!

This is really for anal lovers :)

I will post link on xhamster preview as it is approved!

Kisses,

Veneisse http://www.veneisse.com for all my movies :)

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/selfplug/shot-00039.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/selfplug/shot-00013.jpg[/img]

[quote name='fistmanNorway' date='26 October 2012 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1351273683' post='663498']
awesome:-) please do not prolapse, gape much sexier:-)
[/quote]

i totally agree

this is a very welcome development, one way or other -- please do carry on :)

[quote name='dodododo' date='27 October 2012 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1351319622' post='663896']
i totally agree

this is a very welcome development, one way or other -- please do carry on :)
[/quote]
+1 !

with the vaginal penetration that she has, and ifshe gets to do what Hotkinkjo does with the anal sex...
it will be her number 1, because it is much more beautiful!
:friends: :friends: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ciao Vaneisse da Italiano sono orgoglioso di avere una mia connazionale fra le star dell'estremo e come artista posso dire che hai un bellissimo corpo che amerei ritrarre. Se mai vorrai posare per un pittore e magari poi giocare insieme non hai che da chiedere.

Ciao
Max

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TO ALL! :)

i waited a bit to reply to this thread because i was trying to unserstand what your really like of last video! :)

That was an "extract" from long session... vaginal and anal.. i had lot of fun, so i finally decided to post almost all the session!

Right now my friend is finishing to edit the all video and the XHamster profile so later check new thread :)

I'm so happy that last video was appreciated.. i was afraid not to be at enough level for anal :)

self anal fisting makes my wrist hurt, maybe there is a way to do it easier?

[quote name='futanari' date='30 October 2012 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1351551541' post='665405']
self anal fisting makes my wrist hurt, maybe there is a way to do it easier?
[/quote]
what to say... also i had to change many positions to find right one :) MANY!!!

I think I can fist better with my left hand, even if I am right handed. Also, it probably inserts with more easy as well. As for positions, I will have to experiment <3

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.