The Illusive Prolapse

Fyrezice

A few weeks ago I developed a serious interest in prolapsing my rectum.

There is much interest in rectal prolapse on this site and a great deal of advice on how to prolapse the rectum is scattered about on many threads. My impression from reading many of these threads is that it takes years and years of concerted effort. I found the advice that helped me the most in achieving my first prolapse on the this link.

http://www.jlubejack.us/rosebudtraining.html

Specifically I refer to site "Getting a Huge Bud", Step 2, where the author describes using three fingers of each hand to pull the external anal sphincter out of the way and allow the "Bud" to venture out into the world.

Being somewhat of a handyman I fashioned a device to replace the fingers and with its use have been able to produce a fairly decent prolapse within a short period of time. I have posted pictures of my newly developed prolapse and of the device I used.

My questions is, is there enough interest in such a device to warrant a patent and make me independently wealthy?

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='21 October 2012 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1350854024' post='661798']
Um, I understand not wanting to post a pic for trademark reasons, but could yOu at least describe it?
[/quote]

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=77992

pic ;)

It is just some two inch ABS pipe with laces attached. I was just kidding about becoming wealthy by taking out a patent. Anyone could make the device with a piece of pipe, a drill and shoe laces. I glued a collar on the one I made so that I could connect a plastic bag and I attached the laces on the very end so that I could sit down while wearing it. The first time I tried it I wore it for 90 minutes and then had a prolapse that stayed out voluntarily for 90 minutes. It might have lasted longer but I had to pull it in so that I could sit down on the bus on my way to work.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.