explode until double fisting!!!

veneisse

I received at home new toy... a big inflatable Grenade.... and it can became SO BIG!!!! enjoy minutes after minutes because after 4 or 5 tries i learnt how to pump it giant inside me well :)

And when i learnt so well.... why not to try the impossible?? pumped it inside TOGETHER with fist inside.. WOW .. i loved it! but exactly because i can't never have enough we probably shooted the best and extreme double fisting ever :) i repeat, taste every minute of this movie... :P

I hope to involve again in nice discussions with everybody :) comment comment comment! :)

Kisses,
Veneisse http://www.veneisse.com

Link preview on XHamster (when it will be published):
http://xhamster.com/movies/1528622/veneisse_pumped_explode_until_double_fisting.html

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/granada/shot-00050.jpg[/img] Edited by veneisse

[quote name='veneisse' date='18 October 2012 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1350524061' post='659429']
:) comment comment comment! :)
[/quote]

I love your clips, unfortunately I don't have the money to get the full access, but I think you are one of the naughtiest girls out there.... would love to reach you a hand XD... You should also take more care of your ass, it is jealous on your pussy, because it doesn't get fisted as often as the pussy does... but anyway, perfect...

[quote name='e28' date='18 October 2012 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1350538301' post='659513']
I love your clips, unfortunately I don't have the money to get the full access, but I think you are one of the naughtiest girls out there.... would love to reach you a hand XD... You should also take more care of your ass, it is jealous on your pussy, because it doesn't get fisted as often as the pussy does... but anyway, perfect...
[/quote]
I care :) but "Natura non facit saltus" :)i love anal sex... passion will give incredible results :)

[quote name='Knatter' date='18 October 2012 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1350563085' post='659651']
I guess this is the kind of movie I've waited for.
[/quote]
you're welcome to watch and comment :)

lucrezio caro?
bella ed estrema nonche' istruita :D
nice, extreme and well-learned as well :pimp:

p.s. about the vagina dj, there is a latin expression for it and it's 'flatus vaginalis'
god save the queef :jester:

Hi veneisse,

love to watch you getting double fisted :wub:

can´t wait to see a big fist up your ass or both holes same time :blush:

[quote name='gninori' date='18 October 2012 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1350571154' post='659734']
lucrezio caro?
bella ed estrema nonche' istruita :D
nice, extreme and well-learned as well :pimp:

p.s. about the vagina dj, there is a latin expression for it and it's 'flatus vaginalis'
god save the queef :jester:
[/quote]

So in some way was nice expression about me :)

Hello, the only thing that disturb me is taht your site is not free. I just have the impression that this forum is just a way to have free ad for you !
But i love your vids, and you are really lovely.

[quote name='renaud69' date='22 October 2012 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1350933610' post='662043']
Hello, the only thing that disturb me is taht your site is not free. I just have the impression that this forum is just a way to have free ad for you !
But i love your vids, and you are really lovely.
[/quote]
Hi .... :) well.. this forum is a great space for me but i enjoy so much when i am involved by members in some discussion about my videos!
i always expect some interesting question or opinion!
I post lot of free stuff here , on xhamster and on my blog, but to keep a site up is necessary condition to receive some money :)

Before to open my site i simply filmed and did same things in private , i absolutely enjoy the things i show people, but to propose it in a decent site there is also the donation part :)

Hope people understand the soul behind my blog, simply a window on my private life, but it's a window that needs some practical appreciation to keep opened :)

You can't imagine how much time is needed to keep a site like mine up !!!

Reply to a simple question... if the site was free like you said, how could it be possible to manage it? :P

Kisses,
Veneisse

:friends:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.