SashaStar - 14x1

Nicoletohca

[quote name='Nicoletohca' date='12 October 2012 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1350031365' post='656802']
Uploaded.net not for you? Soon I will add mirror :)
[/quote]

I use uploaded.net also, but they tell oft that all the download slots are busy and ask to try it later.
For that reason it takes maybe a week before uploaded 14 vids (some with 2 or 3 parts)! And in the meantime I can't download all the other great vids from you and some others, because almost everyone is using uploaded.net and rapidgator (nobody else has problems with rapidgator???).
But once again: I love your uploads!

[quote name='Nicoletohca' date='15 October 2012 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1350295918' post='657999']
Added alternate file host. Luckyshare.net :)
[/quote]

Thanks a lot. Great appreciation!

• 2 months later...
[quote name='xthorgal' date='12 October 2012 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1349974292' post='656573']
sad she quit
[/quote]
yup she was a cutie with a great attitude. Lucky guy who has a woman like that!

• 6 months later...
wonderful Sasha! apart from a really good session with HKJ, she seems to have disappeared, shame we can't keep them for ever! there is even another called sasha star who has taken her name, but nowhere near as good as the original and best!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.