Rapigator

pkk61

Recently everyone seems to have gone to rapigator.
The last couple of days I keep running into a pop-up blockage (IE) which prevents me from downloading or it downloads to a folder unknown to me.
Can anyone shed some light on the matter.

TIA.

[quote name='pkk61' date='10 October 2012 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1349899679' post='656359']
Recently everyone seems to have gone to rapigator.
The last couple of days I keep running into a pop-up blockage (IE) which prevents me from downloading or it downloads to a folder unknown to me.
Can anyone shed some light on the matter.

TIA.
[/quote]

you need to register since 2 days to be able to D load or upload :)

[quote name='fistnice' date='10 October 2012 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1349904806' post='656370']
[/quote]
Oron used to suck, but rapigator sucks twice.

[quote name='fistnice' date='10 October 2012 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1349904806' post='656370']
[/quote]

Did that. The problems started right after.

I registered with a a new email adress. Once you login just keep that rapidgator page on. Then go back on the rosebuttboard thread page with the rapidgator link. click it and and you can download free again. Untill know it works fine. Maybe after i have downloaded a few times i will reach the limit and they will start asking money. Untill now it works fine for me.

if I try to download it from rapigator (Italy) there is a virus that stops me PC!! :(

I tried 15 days on simply-debrid.com
Worked fine with all the different links i tried, though i haven't tried them all so cannot account for all.
Since many people go for rapidgator now, and this one does not support rapidgator links, i was wondering if u don't know a similar site, that provides access for different file hosters and include rapidgator among other known hosters.

I find it way more cheaper to use a site like simply-debrid than a buy premium on a single file hoster.

[quote name='gninori' date='11 October 2012 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1349950140' post='656485']
in my opinion every host-site that asks for money or registration (even if free) as the only way to download should be banned from the board
[/quote]

I agree G, also I've had lots of failed downloads with Rapidgator in recent weeks- I respectfully request that if posters are able, they post on multiple hosts. Another small request to posters- pls don't password protect files- it is tedious and unnecessary.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.