HOTKINKYJO - CONTENST for free show

xthorgal

This is info from her blog at her page:

[i][b]Hi my precious funs i would like to propose you some kind of competitions with good prize)This competitions is for those who can draw good manga/anime style pics, i propose you to drow how you imagine me and my huge hole in the manga style painting, the painting should be in format 1920x1080 , you can send your works to the admin@hotkinkyjo.xxx with title HKJ manga .The most best works will be represent here on the site and the winner will have one free show( super hardcore show with huge dildoes,fisting,gapes and rosebutt) for 10 min in skype ! I will be very glad to see all your stuff and all your imagination on the drawings it can be brutal, hardcore or even romantik if you want)) Kisses to all of you my hot studs and wish you hard came on my vids ,always yours HKJ![/b][/i]

[quote name='t3hlegion' date='14 October 2012 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1350222806' post='657677']
Could anyone provide a link? I'm having a tough time finding kinkyjo's official blog, and I'm interested in trying this contest.
[/quote]

www.hotkinkyjo.xxx

blog is in members area

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
lately, when i watch newest clips of HotKinkyJo i got feeling that shes suffering. that putting those objects is not so pleasurealbe than it was earlier. maybe she need some brake to relese good stuff. Whatt ya think?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.