Ginney - Part 2.2

givememorethanone

[b]Ginney - Part 2.2[/b]

[u]Chapter 5.2 - Ginney's First Colonic[/u]
By Gooddoc

Did you hear that, Ginney?" asked Martha. "Are you ready for your first colonic?"
"Yes."
"Yes, what?"
"Yes, I'm ready for my first colonic, mother."
"Doctor, I want to make sure the patient understands how this procedure works before we begin," Martha said to Susan. "Now Ginney, I want you to tell me what's about to happen to you."
"The nurse is going to stick the long tube in my bottom and squirt water up inside me."
"I'm the nurse and Ms. Alcott is the doctor today, young lady!" Martha corrected her. "And the water doesn't just squirt out, it shoots into you quite hard. I thought you understood how this procedure worked! Now, are you ready for the doctor to stick the long tube up your bottom and shoot water deep into your bowels, dear?"
"Yes, mother."
"All right. Then why don't you ask the nice doctor to do that for you so we can get started."
Ginney sighed in frustration. She knew her stepmother would make her sit there all day if she didn't do as she was told. She looked up at Nurse Alcott and said sweetly, "Doctor, would you please stick that big glass tube in my bottom and shoot water deep into my bowels?"
"I'd be delighted to, my dear," Susan replied. "But first I'm going to need you to open up very wide for me."
Ginney placed both hands at either side of her rear and pulled, opening her sexy asshole once again.
"You're going to have to open up wider than that, honey. Try sticking a few fingers in and pulling out."
Ginney stuck two fingers of each hand in her ass and pulled out with all her might. Her asshole responded and was soon gaping open obscenely wide.
"No, I'm afraid that just won't do," said Susan. "Nurse, why don't you assist the patient with her asshole."
Martha leaned over and placed two fingers of each hand at the top and bottom of her stepdaughter's asshole. She pulled hard at the elastic opening, her fingers at the top and bottom augmenting the pressure applied by Ginney's fingers at the sides.
Ginney groaned as her poor browneye was stretched in every possible direction.
"Ahh, that's better," said Nurse Alcott happily.
She then positioned the tube in front of the wide open hole and inserted the end slowly. The two older women watched with glee as Ginney's asshole was stretched by the enormous 2 inch wide tube as well as the fingers from four different hands. The lubricant in her rear did its job as the long tube began to slowly disappear between the schoolgirl's bright red bottom cheeks.
The tube felt ridiculously large to Ginney; and it really hurt. In fact, as it made its way up her spicy behind it felt like she was being RIPPED apart. As pain radiated throughout her bottom, Ginney couldn't help but let out a few moans and whimpers. She tried her best to limit these however - she was determined to take this obscene invasion of her rear end like a lady. After all, she was sure Princess Di never made a fuss during her colonics. Despite her determination, Ginney couldn't help shedding a few silent tears as the huge tube tore into her sensitive bottom.
At the last, the tube was in all the way and Ginney felt Nurse Alcott inflating the doughnut- shaped bulb near the base. This only served to intensify the painful stretching of her insides.
Nurse Alcott was both surprised and impressed with how well-behaved Ginney had been during the painful insertion of the enormous tube in her bottom. The progress she had made over the past several months was astounding. Susan and Martha exchanged a knowing smile as both women realized their sexy patient was really becoming a fine young woman.
"Nurse, bring me the examining light," Susan said to Martha, causing Ginney to wonder what was going on. Nurse Alcott detached the plastic cap and rubber tubes from the end of the large glass tube. She wasn't ready to begin Ginney's colonic just yet. First, she wanted to check the position of the glass tube in her patient's bottom.
Nurse Alcott pointed the small light up the tube. She was pleased to see the side of Ginney's intestinal wall at the other end; her measurements of Ginney's bottom had been perfect. She let Ginney's stepmother have a look up the tube and then reassembled the machine.
"All right Ginney, now before we begin I just want to let you know that this quite a lengthy procedure," Nurse Alcott said. "But don't worry, you've already been excused from your study hall next period."
A lengthy procedure? Ginney wondered how long she could possibly endure having the gigantic tube jammed in her ass. She feared that she was about to find out.
"Nurse, run the faucet to until the water reaches exactly 100 degrees," Susan ordered. "Then connect the rubber tube to it. And make sure the faucet is on as high as it will go."
Once Martha finished these tasks, it was time to begin the colonic. Susan let the water pressure build in the rubber tube a bit before unleashing it on Ginney's unsuspecting bottom.
"I hope your ready for the water, dear. Here it comes!"
Ginney couldn't have possibly prepared herself for what happened next.
The water shot out of the machine with incredible force, slamming directly into Ginney's intestinal wall. Ginney was stunned by the power of the machine - this was nothing like taking a simple enema. It felt like someone was spraying a fire hose up her rear.
The blast, though powerful, was a short one. Nurse Alcott closed the tap on the faucet tube after she had fired only about a pint of water into her patient's bottom. Quickly, she opened the tap on the drain tube and Ginney felt the water rush back out of her and into the basin. Nurse Alcott opened the tap on the faucet tube and another powerful blast rocked Ginney's insides. She continued this pattern, injecting a slightly larger amount of water each time and gradually forcing Ginney to retain it longer and longer before expelling it.
As her colonic continued, Ginney was surprised to discover that she was actually beginning to enjoy it. The action of the water produced intensely erotic sensations in her bottom as it drilled hard into her sensitive bowels. And she especially enjoyed the sensual massage she was receiving from her stepmother. Martha did this under the guise of massaging Ginney's belly, but her real purpose was to rub her stepdaughter's clit, which she did enthusiastically, expertly making it appear to be incidental contact. Soon Ginney was moaning and sighing with pleasure. She barely even noticed the pain from the huge glass tube anymore. She decided that she absolutely loved this new treatment.
The colonic continued for what seemed like an eternity to Ginney, with her stepmother and Nurse Alcott taking turns operating the machine while the other massaged her belly. Although she really enjoyed it at first, as the procedure wore on, it became increasingly difficult for Ginney to endure. After about a half hour, her anus really began to have a tough time maintaining the two inch opening required for the glass tube. The colonic still felt wonderful whenever the water was fired into her, but the time between filling and draining had become quite long. It was during these times that the painful stretching of her asshole was most apparent. Retaining the water had also become a bit of a chore as she was now being filled each time to the point where her stomach bulged out and she appeared to be a few month's pregnant.
To help herself make it through these tough times, Ginney imagined that she was Princess Di, receiving her colonic somewhere in Buckingham Palace from her own Royal Nurse. Ginney felt truly honored to be receiving the same treatment as such a classy lady. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she was a very lucky girl: her stepmother and Nurse Alcott were treating her like a princess! She had never felt this sophisticated in her entire life! Ginney smiled slyly as she mused that Princess Di was also probably naughty at times and required a good spanking. A feeling of great pride overwhelmed her as she lay prone on the examining table, forced to take her colonic like a proper young lady.
At last, Nurse Alcott decided it was time to end the procedure. She wanted to fill Ginney up to her known limit of 2.75 quarts to close things out, but it was hard to tell exactly how much she was injecting with this machine. She decided it was better for Ginney to be too full than not full enough so she really let her have it. Ginney groaned as her insides were stretched to their limit. Ginney was forced to retain this final load for a full ten minutes. Martha rubbed her clit intensely the entire time, bringing Ginney agonizingly close to another orgasm. She stopped abruptly when Nurse Alcott opened the tap and let the water drain out of Ginney's bowels, leaving her stepdaughter aching for release.
Nurse Alcott made a note on Ginney's chart that her colonic had lasted almost exactly one hour. She planned on making each successive one a bit longer in the coming weeks as Ginney's training progressed and she got used to the procedure.
Once the last of the water had finally gurgled out of Ginney's bowels, Susan took hold of the glass tube and began to remove the machine from her patient's overworked rear end. She did this at an agonizingly slow pace, prolonging the stretching of Ginney's helpless anus for as long as possible. The water had rinsed away most of the lubricant, so as the tube passed through Ginney's sensitive anal ring it created an absolutely wonderful friction. Every nerve ending in Ginney's asshole sent shock waves of pleasure through her as the enormous tube passed roughly through her sensitive hole. Even the slightest movement of the tube produced moans of pleasure from Ginney.
At last the end of the tube slid out of Ginney's ass with a pronounced popping sound. Ginney was grateful to finally be able to rest her sore anus. It seemed as though it had been open more often today than it had been closed. In fact, now it seemed like it didn't WANT to close. Ginney could feel the cool air form the room rushing in through her partially open hole, tickling her insides.
Nurse Alcott noticed this as well and was quite pleased. She made a note on Ginney's chart that her asshole had remained open about 1/2 an inch after the tube was removed. This was another important stage of Ginney's development that they would be improving upon with further treatments and monitoring closely during future exams.
Ginney was certainly happy to get a break from the painful stretching of her asshole. However, now her bottom felt terribly empty, like something was missing; something big and important that BELONGED back there. Having been brought agonizingly close to orgasm, but then not allowed to climax had left her overcome with lust. Anal lust. So much so that she was unable to remain still on the table. Her whole body twitched with desire...she wanted more.
Martha and Nurse Alcott watched with amusement as Ginney struggled with her horny state. Of course that matter would be taken care of eventually. Being the excellent medical professionals they were, Susan and Martha weren't about to let their patient go unsatisfied. In Nurse Alcott's mind, that was equivalent to malpractice.
"Well Ginney, you handled your colonic quite well," Susan said. "In fact, I think you might even be able to give Princess Di a run for her money."
Ginney broke out into a huge smile. "Wow, really? Thank you, doctor!" she said, getting into the game now. She was absolutely thrilled by Nurse Alcott's complement. It was the nicest thing she had ever said to her.
"Now don't move Ginney," said Nurse Alcott. "We're not done yet."
"THANK GOD" thought Ginney.
"Nurse, bring me the proctoscope," ordered Susan.
Martha returned with another glass tube that was of the same exact dimensions as the one that had just been in Ginney's ass. It was another extra large instrument Nurse Alcott had obtained just for Ginney.
Ginney got excited as soon as she saw it.
"Doctor, are you going to stick that in my bottom?" she asked eagerly.
"Why yes I am dear," Nurse Alcott replied happily, unable to stop herself from smiling wickedly. "I'm going to stick this way up inside your little rear end. But hold your horses, young lady. I know you're very eager to get healthy my dear, which is wonderful, but you must learn to have some patience. In order to further your medical education, Ginney, first I'm going to explain to you how this ingenious device works.
"You know, you really should feel lucky that not only are you receiving an incredible amount of private medical attention, you are also acquiring a great deal of valuable medical knowledge along the way. I guarantee you that most girls your age aren't getting this type of education from their mothers. God knows, I wish my mother took the time to teach me these things when I was your age. I think you will find that this all ends up being even more useful than the formal education you are receiving at school. Especially if you want to follow in your mother's footsteps and major in nursing."
Ginney wasn't so sure about that, but she was so horny, she really didn't care at this point. All she could think about was getting something, anything, back up inside her tight, young ass.
"Ok, Doctor Alcott," Ginney replied breathily. "I guess it's just that I REALLY, REALLY want you to continue examining my bottom...I don't want to get sick."
"Well Ginney, I'm glad to see that you're finally taking this as seriously as your mother and I. After all, it's not like I go around sticking anything I can get my hands on up your bum, you know. This isn't a game, my dear." Martha and Nurse Alcott exchanged looks of amusement. Both women knew this couldn't have been further from the truth.
"Now," she continued, "this device is called a proctoscope. Doctor's use this to do detailed examinations of patient's behinds. As you can see there is a thin fluorescent light strip running down the length of the inside of the tube. Once the tube is inside you, the light will illuminate your entire bottom. This will allow me to examine your bottom thoroughly for signs of infection. So, are you ready begin, Ginney?"
"Yes, doctor. Please stick that big tube up my rear. I'd really like to know if I have an infection." Ginney threw that last part in about the infection just so her stepmother and the nurse wouldn't think she was taking this important medical procedure lightly. The truth was, her ass was practically begging for further attention.
"Very well then," Nurse Alcott said, noting Ginney's eagerness. "Nurse, lubricate the patient's asshole while I work on the proctoscope."
Ginney then felt the familiar sensation of her stepmother massaging lubricant into her anus.
Nurse Alcott meanwhile was spreading lubricant onto the "proctoscope", stroking it as if she was jerking off an enormous cock.
Nurse Alcott ordered Ginney to open up wide once again for the insertion. Ginney knew what to do this time. She stuck her fingers in her ass and pulled out with all her might. Right away, she felt her stepmother's long fingers join her own, aiding in the stretching of her asshole.
Nurse Alcott inserted the end of the proctoscope and switched on the light, giving her a beautiful view of the delights normally hidden inside Ginney's puckered anus. She could see the glistening tissue of Ginney's most private and intimate place expand to accept the large invader as she pushed it forward slowly, driving it deeper into the hot recesses of her patient's sexy bottom.
As the enormous tube made its slow journey into her sensitive rectum, Ginney couldn't help moaning sensually. It felt soooo good. She wanted it as far up her ass as possible. She really wished it was longer.
Regretfully, Ginney felt the end of the tube bump into her intestinal wall much too soon. All 12 inches of it were now buried in her ass.
Nurse Alcott took her sweet time enjoying the view afforded by the tube protruding from Ginney's stuffed bottom. She pretended to make notes on Ginney's chart as she peered through the tube lustfully, muttering things like "hmm, that's curious" along with various phony medical terms as the fake exam proceeded almost comically.
After quite a bit of this, Susan decided to give Martha a turn. "Nurse, why don't you have a look up you daughter's ass?" she said to Ginney's stepmother.
Martha gladly took a turn peering up into the tube sticking out obscenely from her stepdaughter's behind. The two women exchanged phony medical talk as Martha enjoyed the erotic view of her stepdaughter's most intimate organs.
After a few minutes, Nurse Alcott reached over and spread Ginney's pussy lips. She discovered that Ginney was sopping wet. In fact she was so wet that her pussy juice was dripping onto the floor, mixing with the puddle of lubricant goo that had oozed out of her ass earlier. Susan also noticed pleasantly that Ginney's peehole was still a bit swollen and distended from last night's manipulations. Above that, she noticed Ginney's clit, engorged and pulsating harder than she had ever seen it before.
"Nurse, this is quite remarkable," said Susan as she peered into Ginney's open pussy. "You can see the proctoscope through the patient's pussy. Have a look."
Martha leered directly into her stepdaughter's pussy and saw that Susan was right. She could clearly see the light from the proctoscope through the narrow wall separating her stepdaughter's pussy from her rectum.
"Why doctor, you're right. I can see it clearly," said Martha, trying to sound as clinical as possible.
"Nurse, take my position here," said Susan. "I want to try something."
Martha took over for Susan, keeping her stepdaughter's pussy lips spread.
As Martha bent over to get at her pussy, Ginney noticed that the stethoscope dangling between her stepmother's breasts swung forward, pushing the thin fabric of Martha's revealing, low-cut top a good six inches away from her sexy body. Ginney gasped as her stepmother's gorgeous tits came into full view, hanging out fully exposed, the turgid nipples sticking straight out at attention. Martha continued to keep Ginney's pussy open with both hands and acted as if nothing had happened. "How could she not notice?" thought Ginney.
Martha noticed all right. In fact she had purposely weighed down the end of the fake stethoscope so that this would happen. She had tested it in the mirror this morning. She new that any time she leaned over far enough her tits would be completely exposed to Ginney. "Nothing's too good for my daughter," she thought with a grin.
"Ok, Nurse. I want to see what happens when I move the proctoscope," said Susan. She reached between Martha's legs to get at Ginney's ass and began pumping the huge rod back and forth, causing Ginney to pant and moan uncontrollably. As she did this, her arm conveniently rubbed against Martha's wet crotch.
"Can you see the scope moving through the patient's pussy?"
"I certainly can, doctor," replied Martha.
"Good. That will serve us well," replied Susan cryptically. "Ginney, I'm going to have to move the proctoscope back and forth in your bottom. This is the most important part of the procedure because the thrusting action of the tube will dislodge any bacteria clinging to the walls of your bowels."
"Ok," replied Ginney. She didn't care what this procedure did. She just wanted Nurse Alcott to start fucking her ass with the big tube.
"Nurse, I'd like you to observe the proctoscope through the patient's cunt while I look up her ass. In order to do this, you're going to have to assume the Klinefelter Position," said Susan.
"Yes, doctor," replied Martha. She and Susan had come up with the phony name for the position after Ginney's exam last night.
Martha got up on the exam table and straddled her stepdaughter's stomach facing Nurse Alcott. She then laid down with her face just inches just inches away from Ginney's pussy. Ginney could feel her stepmother's hot breath on her clit.
Martha's gorgeous ass was now right in Ginney's face. Ginney didn't mind this at all; she thought it was very pretty. Little did she know that Martha was considering taking this position in the future wearing a short skirt and no panties.
Ginney stared straight at the large red cross in the middle of Martha's shorts as her stepmother's rear end covered her entire field of vision. Below that, Ginney was surprised to see that the white material of the shorts appeared to be quite wet in the crotch area.
"All set, doctor," said Martha as she reached down and spread her stepdaughter's pussy lips.
"Ok, here we go," said Susan as she began thrusting the tube back and forth. As the tube moved in and out through Ginney's rear, she could clearly see the delicate tissues of the young girl's bowels expanding and contracting in rhythm. Susan really loved this device.
Martha was also enjoying her view; she could clearly she the light from the tubing moving through Ginney's pussy. As she stared into her stepdaughter's open cunt, Martha used her free hand to rub Ginney's clit.
Ginney was once again on cloud nine as the tube and Martha's finger's both felt absolutely incredible. She cried for Nurse Alcott to go harder and faster in between her moans of pleasure. Again, she found herself wishing that the tube was longer.
Nurse Alcott fucked Ginney's ass hard with the tube until she thought Ginney was at the peak of her arousal. At this point, she stopped abruptly, causing Ginney to groan in frustration.
"Well, so far Ginney I'd have to say the results of this exam are inconclusive," said Nurse Alcott. "But an infection is a definite possibility. There certainly seems to be a lot of bacteria in there, which we hopefully were able to dislodge with the proctoscope. In order to be certain whether an infection exists or not, I need to examine much more of your bottom. This will involve the use of a much longer device called a sigmoidoscope. However, I have to warn you that if we proceed with the exam, there is the risk of the sigmoidoscope puncturing your intestinal wall, so I will only perform the rest of the exam with your permission. Bear in mind that it is extremely important that we identify any possible infection as early as possible."
This was music to Ginney's ears. She loved the proctoscope exam and now she was about to get something even longer stuck up her bottom! Much longer, according to Nurse Alcott. At this point, she didn't care that it might puncture her bowels. All she could think of in her horny state of mind was how wonderful it would be to have something else forced up her ass.
"Well Ginney, would you like to continue with the exam?"
"Oh yes, doctor. Please do," replied Ginney around her stepmother's ass.
Nurse Alcott and Martha were both delighted by Ginney's response. "Excellent," said Nurse Alcott. "You've definitely made the right choice, Ginney. I just need to go get sigmoidoscope and then we can begin. Nurse, you might as well remain in the Kleinfelter Position so you can massage the patient's bowel area during the procedure."
Nurse Alcott walked back to the supply room, purposely leaving the proctoscope in Ginney's ass.
Ginney was shocked when she saw Nurse Alcott return from the supply room carrying a 50-inch long rubber tube. This tube was a full 20-inches longer than the colon tube Ginney had grown accustomed to having up her ass during her enemas, and a lot wider. It was only about 1/2 inch wide at one end, but gradually expanded to a full 2 inches at the other end. Nurse Alcott had put this beauty together herself. The idea had come to her in a stroke of brilliance. She special- ordered the rubber tube and then simply placed an ordinary sigmoidoscope inside it. Based on her own painstaking measurements of Ginney's bottom, she had modeled the tube to fit her young patient's insides perfectly. The varying width of the tube coincided exactly with the varying width of Ginney's bowels, leaving only a tiny fraction of space for the tube's passage. This perfectly snug fit along with the ribbed surface of the tube (another special feature) would provide Ginney's bottom with maximum stimulation. Susan envied her lucky young patient.
Just to add a bit of excitement to the proceedings, Susan had decided to go with a very thick black rubber when she ordered the tubing. So thick that it would just barely be bendable enough to make it through the turns in Ginney's bowels. At least, Susan thought it might be...either way, they were about to find out.
"Don't look so surprised Ginney," said Susan when she saw the look on Ginney's face. "Your bowels are over 4 feet long and I need to examine every square inch of them. This is a normal procedure that's performed in hospitals every day. Now, I just need to lubricate this and we can begin."
"Are you done yet?" Ginney asked after a few minutes had passed.
"My, my. Someone's quite eager to begin, aren't they?" Nurse Alcott replied with a big smile and a wink as she rubbed lubricant onto the last section of the tube. The entire length of the black tube glistened menacingly in the harsh fluorescent light of the examining room. "Well I can't stress enough how glad I am to see that you're becoming as passionate about anal health as your mother and I are."
Martha and Nurse Alcott exchanged glances. Both women were ecstatic; Ginney was responding better to this treatment than either one of them could have dreamed.
"Well, you're in luck, dear. We're about to begin," said Nurse Alcott. "Now you're probably wondering how in the world I'm going to see way up into your bottom using this thing. Well, unlike a proctoscope, a sigmoidoscope has a tiny little TV camera inside it. As I slide the tube into you, a picture of your insides will be displayed on this nice big TV monitor."
Susan wheeled a large 35 inch TV over to the side of the examining table so Ginney could see what she was talking about.
"Wow, you can see it on the TV?" asked Ginney.
"That's right. Your bottom's gonna be on TV, Ginney!" answered Nurse Alcott. "Now obviously, you won't be able to see this TV during the exam, Ginney, but if you'd like I can put it up on the screen above you, too. If you know what's good for you, you should check it out. After all, you can never know your own bottom too well."
For the first time Ginney noticed the large, flat TV screen built into the ceiling above her.
"Nurse Alcott's right, Ginney," Martha chimed in. "Up until now, you've only been able to study a small part of your bottom in the mirror. But there's much, much more to explore back there. A lot of people never get this opportunity."
"Well Ginney, would you like to see the inside of your bottom?" asked Nurse Alcott.
"Ginney, what do you say to the nice doctor?" Martha interjected as if she were directing a young child to say thank you to someone.
Ginney didn't think this was really a choice for her to make. She suspected that if she said no, a punishment of some sort would be forthcoming. She also wanted to get the exam started as soon as possible, so she said exactly what she knew her stepmother wanted to hear. "Yes, doctor. Would you please turn on the big TV above me so I can see up inside my bottom during the exam?"
"That's a good girl," cooed Nurse Alcott. "Nurse, please slide forward a bit so Ginney can see the TV. She's been staring at your bottom throughout this procedure, now it's time for her to study her own."
Martha slid forward a bit, placing her nose right in her stepdaughter's fragrant cunt. Nurse Alcott switched on the TV and Ginney could see that the camera was currently pointed right, giving her an excellent view of her upturned legs and exposed crotch. She could see the end of the enormous proctoscope sticking out of her distended asshole and her mother's face covering her pussy. Ginney got even wetter seeing herself like this and couldn't believe how strange the tube looked in her ass. She felt a strange surge of pride well up as she noted her ability to accommodate such a large object in her bottom.
Ginney watched on the TV as Nurse Alcott began removing the proctoscope from her rear end. She did this at an agonizingly slow pace, making Ginney feel every inch of the huge glass rod.
Once the last of the rod finally passed through Ginney's sensitive anal ring, Nurse Alcott said to Martha, "Nurse, please verify that the patient's anus is ready for this procedure before we begin."
Martha wiggled even further forward from her position on top of her stepdaughter's nubile young body. As she did this, Ginney felt Martha's bare tits rubbing against her upper pussy area. She could see on the TV that Martha's tits had popped out of her top again. Once again, much to her surprise, Ginney found this strangely exciting. Partly because they felt so good as they rubbed against her clit, the turgid buds of her stepmother's ample tits meeting the throbbing bud between her legs. Her stepmother seemed to be giving each tit several turns down there as she squirmed around. Ginney assumed that she was trying to get into the proper position to view her asshole.
Martha rested her chin at the bottom of Ginney's pussy. Her eyes and nose were now practically touching her stepdaughter's puckered rosebud. Martha inhaled deeply, enjoying the musky scent of Ginney's ass. She was happy to see that Ginney's asshole was still distended a full 1 1/2 inches. The sexy opening throbbed enticingly as Ginney's sphincter muscles tried to return the stretched hole to its normal closed state.
"I'd say the patient is definitely ready, doctor," Martha said from her position between Ginney's upturned legs. "Her asshole is wide open. In fact, it's positively gaping."
"You're right, nurse. It is open rather wide indeed," replied Nurse Alcott. "Although given my extensive personal and professional experience, I wouldn't exactly call it gaping. In fact, this is actually the MINIMUM amount that Ginney's asshole should be dilated before performing this procedure. If you ever feel the need to open her asshole wider than this, by all means do so. It is much, much better to open it too wide - if there is such a thing - than not wide enough. You can't be too safe, you know. Also, feel free to use whatever means necessary to distend the patient's anus the desired amount: dilators, a speculum, your fist, whatever strikes your fancy. Of course the most effective solution is a combination of many different anal stretching techniques, so that is usually the most desirable approach."
"Don't worry, doctor. I'm sure I won't have any trouble remembering to do THAT," Martha replied. It was so much fun talking about stretching Ginney's sexy little asshole right in front of her like this. Martha wondered what unsettling thoughts were running through Ginney's head during this rather embarrassing discussion. She hoped that Ginney was at least getting the hint that this was not the last time she would have to endure this procedure. Soon this lewd invasion of her bowels would become as familiar to her as her enemas.
Martha couldn't resist taking some deep breaths and blowing a couple of times directly into her stepdaughter's open ass. She was gratified to hear Ginney moan audibly from the delicious tickling sensation this created in her sensitive bottom. Martha smiled as she wriggled her way backwards a bit, giving Nurse Alcott access to Ginney's yawning anus.
"Here we go, Ginney!" Nurse Alcott announced as she pushed the small end of the rubber tube easily through Ginney's wide open hole, beginning its long, slow journey into the deepest reaches of Ginney's exquisite behind.
"Are you watching your bottom on the TV?" Nurse Alcott asked Ginney.
Ginney could clearly see the pink, glistening flesh of her rectum and colon magnified considerably on the big screen TV above her. "Wow, that's what my bottom looks like inside?" Ginney thought. It didn't look anything like she had expected. "You know, it's actually kind of pretty," she mused, which caused a warm pleasant feeling to spread through her body.
"Yeah doctor. I can see everything very clearly," Ginney replied with a hint of excitement in her voice.
"Excellent, Ginney. Now keep watching. You should give your bottom your full, undivided attention throughout this procedure. It will be wonderfully educational for you. The more you know about your bottom, the better, so study it carefully. I know I certainly will be."
"Sure, doctor."
Ginney shifted her gaze from the monitor to her stepmother's tight rear end. Martha's daisy duke style shorts had worked their way even farther into her asscrack. About half of Martha's bottom was completely exposed, revealing the lovely dimples on the side of each asscheek. "I wonder what MOM'S bottom looks like inside?" Ginney thought devilishly. For some reason she didn't understand, Ginney's mouth began to water.
Nurse Alcott felt some resistance as the tube reached the first twist in Ginney's intestines. Now it was time to find out if the thick rubber tube was bendable enough to make the turns in Ginney's bowels. If not, Nurse Alcott would MAKE it work somehow.
She tried twisting the sigmoidoscope as she normally did with Ginney's enema tubes, but it wouldn't budge.
"Oww!" Ginney yelled as the hard rubber tube tried to force its way up her sensitive bottom.
"Now Ginney, I need you to cooperate with me here," Nurse Alcott said. "You just need to relax like you do for your enemas. Nurse, assist the patient by rubbing her bowel area."
The brief pain Ginney had experienced when Nurse Alcott tried twisting the tube was also accompanied by intensely pleasurable sensations. These feelings were enhanced as her stepmother began to rub Ginney's clit with her well-trained fingers. Ginney decided that a bit of pain was well worth the incredible amount of pleasure the tube was producing in her young bottom. She was determined to take the entire 50-inch length up her ass.
Ginney concentrated all of her energy on allowing the tube to get beyond the blockage and deeper into her hungry ass. After several long minutes of straining, grunting, and groaning from Ginney, and some really hard thrusting of the tube, it finally broke through the blockage. Ginney gasped with pleasure as the sigmoidoscope invaded her bottom further, advancing forward into the next portion of her rear. She was very proud of her accomplishment.
Nurse Alcott realized that inserting all 50 inches of the tube was not going to be easy. Both she and Ginney had to use every once of determination they possessed just to get it past the first major turn. Nurse Alcott knew that the same monumental effort would be required for every single turn in Ginney's bowels.
However, Ginney was more than equal to the task. She couldn't believe how heavenly the tube felt in her bottom. It was even better than the 30-inch colon tube that was often used for her enemas. The thicker rubber and ribbed surface of the special sigmoidoscope created much more intense sensations in her bottom than the colon tube ever had. Being much wider, the sigmoidoscope also filled her intestinal tract completely, rubbing deliciously against the sensitive walls.
The sensations became even more intense once the tube invaded the virgin territory beyond the 30-inch mark. This combined with the erotic view of her own bottom on the TV sent Ginney into a sexual frenzy.
"Yes, nurse!" Ginney exclaimed. "MORE, I can take MORE!...further...mmm...ooooh!...push harder!...God this is good!....NEEEED...I NEED M...M...OOOOH...SO FULL...MMMMM....NEEED MOOORE..."
Periodically, Nurse Alcott stopped jamming the tube up Ginney's rear and paused to make phony notes on Ginney's chart. This was simply to maintain the charade that this was a real medical exam.
Ginney found these pauses agonizing - her body ached for more of the tube. She squirmed in frustration on the table, while Susan pretended not to notice and continued scribbling gibberish on Ginney's chart.
It was a good half hour before the tube finally reached the 50-inch mark.
"That's it, dear. It's in all the way," Nurse Alcott announced.
Ginney was a bit disappointed to hear this, but also extremely proud of her accomplishment. She had never felt so incredibly full in her entire life. She had also never felt so incredibly good in her entire life. Her training was constantly bringing her new levels of sexual pleasure. Prior to the onset of her training, she never would have dreamed that such enjoyment could be derived from sticking objects up one's bottom. Of course she had played with her anus a bit out of curiosity prior to her training. What young girl didn't from time to time? But it was nothing like this. Her stepmother and school nurse had introduced her to a whole new world of sensual delights. A world most people never get to experience. As she lay there with 50 inches of thick rubber buried deep in her ass, Ginney felt like the luckiest girl on earth.
"Ok Ginney, now comes the most important part," said Nurse Alcott. "In order to dislodge any harmful bacteria, I'm going to have to move the sigmoidoscope back and forth in your bottom like I did before."
"OK, doctor!" squealed Ginney with unconcealed delight.
"Nurse," said Susan, "make absolutely sure you massage the patient's bowels during this part of the procedure."
Susan grabbed the end of the tube protruding from Ginney's bottom and pulled out hard. She paused once about a foot of the black rubber was exposed, the copious lubricant causing it to glisten menacingly in the light. Susan admired it for a moment, then quickly slammed the tube back into Ginney's ass, getting her whole body into the motion in order to generate as much force as possible.
"OOOOOOHHHH...MY...GAWWWD!" Ginney bellowed at the top of her lungs. Her entire body was rocked by the impact of Nurse Alcott's incredible hard thrust. The feeling as all 50 inches of the hard rubber tube slammed hard into her bottom was indescribable.
Beads of sweat formed on Nurse Alcott's brow as she continued to slam the tube into Ginney's hot ass with all her might, her shoulders running into Ginney's upturned legs at the end of each thrust.
"OOOHH ... OOOOHHH .... YES ... NURSE! ... MOM! ... THANK YOU! .... MMMMM ... HARDER! ... PLEEEASSE ... STICK IT IN DEEP!" screamed Ginney as her entire body trembled with pleasure. Finally she had found something big enough to fill her hungry ass. And the harder Nurse Alcott slammed it into her spicy behind, the better it felt. "Now if I could just do this with the nurse's sexy hand..." Ginney thought. She was determined to take Nurse Alcott's hand farther up her bottom at the next opportunity.
Ginney hoped this hard reaming of her bottom would never end, but eventually she lost control. She orgasmed violently, screaming so loud that Martha and Susan were forced to plug their ears. Ginney's body spasmed forcefully, almost knocking Martha off of her. But her stepmother managed to stay on top of Ginney despite the wild ride, never letting her hand stray from the young schoolgirl's clit. Ginney passed out after several minutes, her body overcome with pleasure.
The room was completely silent in the wake of this highly successful procedure as the three women tried to recover from the experience. They were all drenched in sweat and breathing heavily as if they had just run a marathon. It was several minutes before any of them were able to regain their composure.
Martha made the first move, getting off of Ginney and walking over to stand next to Nurse Alcott. For the first time in several hours Ginney was able to see something other than either her stepmother's rear end or the inside of her own.
Now that her arousal had faded, the huge sigmoidoscope jammed in her bottom actually began to feel very uncomfortable to Ginney. She felt a growing pain throughout her bowels. Her anus hurt especially bad, as the poor hole had been forced to remain open a full 2 inches for several hours. As she lay there, Ginney wondered why Nurse Alcott still hadn't removed the sigmoidoscope from her sore bottom.
Ginney could hear Nurse Alcott and her stepmother discussing something in hushed tones. Both of them sounded very concerned about something.
"Mom! Nurse!" Ginney called out, "this is really starting to hurt."
Neither her stepmother nor Nurse Alcott responded to her plea. They continued on with their discussion for what seemed like an eternity to Ginney. She felt completely helpless as she lay there with her feet still locked in the stirrups. All she could do was wait.
Finally, Nurse Alcott's head appeared between Ginney's upturned legs.
"I'm afraid I have some bad news, Ginney," Nurse Alcott said. "Due to your continued use of the filthy school toilets despite your mother's warnings, you have contracted a bowel infection."
Nurse Alcott paused for a moment to let this sink in before continuing. "This should be treatable without hospitalization, but I still need to determine which type of treatment would be best to cure your particular case. At any rate, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to cancel any plans you might have for tonight; your bottom may require further medical attention at home this evening."
"My God!" Ginney thought, "This is getting ridiculous. There's no way I can take any more of this today. My bottom needs to rest at some point!"
Nurse Alcott was pleased to see from the expression on Ginney's face that she has succeeded in scaring her a bit. This would keep Ginney on her toes tonight and most importantly, keep her thoughts focused on her rear end.
At this point Nurse Alcott decided to give Ginney some relief and finally started to remove the sigmoidoscope from Ginney's ass. But just to frustrate Ginney a bit further, she did this at an agonizingly slow pace.
Ginney gave an enormous sigh of relief once the last of the huge rubber tube finally exited her body.
Nurse Alcott then unlocked Ginney's legs from the stirrups and told her to sit up. Ginney was shocked to see that the clock on the wall said it was almost 4pm. She had been in the nurse's office for almost 4 hours! The time had absolutely flown by. That almost always seemed to be the case with her exams, but they had never run THIS long before.
"Don't worry, dear," Martha said. "The nurse will write you an excuse for the classes you missed today. What we were doing in here was much more important anyway. What classes did you end up missing?"
"Math and Chemistry," Ginney replied, wrinkling her nose in disgust.
"Yuck!" replied Martha. "Well a pretty girl like you doesn't have to worry about that stuff anyway, Ginney."
Ginney beamed at her stepmother's compliment.
"I have your panties, dear," Martha said, holding up the frilly white garment. "Why don't you get down from there and I'll help you put them on. But watch your step; you made quite a mess on the floor."
Ginney blushed deeply when she saw the large puddle of lubricant and pussy juice that had collected on the floor in front of the exam table.
Ginney's legs had fallen asleep after being nearly vertical in the stirrups for 4 hours. Nurse Alcott took her hand and helped her climb down gingerly from the exam table.
Martha got behind Ginney and told her to lift first one leg and then the other so she could slide the panties on. Martha took her time with this, inching the panties up Ginney's long legs slowly so she could enjoy the silkiness of her stepdaughter's perfect skin. She paused when she reached Ginney's ass.
Martha lifted up the young schoolgirl's plaid skirt and stuck her head right up there, bringing her face within inches of Ginney's lovely bottom. Ginney could feel her stepmother's hot breath on her sensitive anus and pussy. After a long moment, Martha pulled Ginney's panties up the rest of the way.
Ginney was pleasantly surprised to discover that the large blob of lubricant goo from this morning was still in the seat of the panties. It felt absolutely delicious when, as a final touch, Martha wedged the gooey panties into Ginney's pussy and asscrack with her fingers.
"There we go, nice and snug," Martha said, grinning in Nurse Alcott's direction.
"All right, now run along, dear. We wouldn't want you to miss your last class today, too," Martha said, giving Ginney a wink and a final pat on the bottom.
Ginney kissed her stepmother and said goodbye to the nurse, and then hurried off to class, enjoying the squishy sensation of the goo in her panties as she walked with an extra spring in her step and sway of her ass.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.