Ladymuck anal insertions and gape

LadyMuck

Hey guys,

I'd like to share another clip with you all, I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think, I'm fairly open to suggestions and feedback :)

[url=http://xhamster.com/movies/1473620/ladymuck_anal_insertions_and_gape.html][img]http://ut0.xhamster.com/t/620/pl580/10_1473620.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/1331091/balls_amp_beer.html][b]Link to gallery[/b][/url] Some awesome pictures taken by my boyfriend here

More on my xhamster profile :)

[quote name='Master Bates' date='25 September 2012 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1348600373' post='650630']
beautiful and sexy!

we'd love to see more speculum play and fingers spreading your butthole so we can see deep inside you :)
[/quote]

If you could recommend a good speculum for anal play that would be awesome. I have one but it's a little small and it pinches me :(

[quote name='LadyMuck' date='25 September 2012 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1348601841' post='650648']
If you could recommend a good speculum for anal play that would be awesome. I have one but it's a little small and it pinches me :(
[/quote]

I'll try to find where you can buy the big XO speculum that Hotkinkyjo and Dirtygarden has been using.

In the meantime, you could always make one yourself by cutting a plastic bottle in half, cut the bottom as well, then melt both edges so they to jagged smooth rim...and voila! you now have a home made spculum....and we get to see deep inside you! :)

To see what I mean, check out: 'Angel extreme penetrations' video nr. 8 in xhamster and Wildassholesluts huge ass gape using her home made speculum in her 'My gapes' pic collection...

Hope to see your gapes in the next couple of day! ;)

The picture labelled photo #18 of this set is so beautiful ! Please don't bother with the "overbid" that's killing sex videos today as what's needed is lust, pleasure and style, not odds and ends awfully staged...

By the way that video indeed ends too fast without letting us to fully contemplate this nicely opened asshole. Edited by parisienne17

[quote name='Master Bates' date='25 September 2012 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1348609374' post='650699']
I'll try to find where you can buy the big XO speculum that Hotkinkyjo and Dirtygarden has been using.

In the meantime, you could always make one yourself by cutting a plastic bottle in half, cut the bottom as well, then melt both edges so they to jagged smooth rim...and voila! you now have a home made spculum....and we get to see deep inside you! :)

To see what I mean, check out: 'Angel extreme penetrations' video nr. 8 in xhamster and Wildassholesluts huge ass gape using her home made speculum in her 'My gapes' pic collection...

Hope to see your gapes in the next couple of day! ;)
[/quote]

Ahhh I hadn't thought of that. That could work well. I will go to the store and go bottle shopping :P

Parisienne17. what do you mean 'overbid'? I don't understand. Do you mean 'over act'? If so I agree. I am good at the things I do...and I get great enjoyment from it ;) But I have only been making vids to share for a short while so it is good to hear what people like to see.

Feedback is good! I do this because I love it :)

As for the length of the videos...These are just short clips. I do have many full length movies and many many pictures. I am just contemplating about what I intend to do with them.

Have fun!
LM

[quote name='ogame' date='26 September 2012 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1348659143' post='650935']
peccato per quelle tette troppo finte... bel culo in compenso...
[/quote]

Well that's a matter of taste I guess ;)

You made me hard again ! (which is not that easy lately <_< )
what fascinates me is your face: On top of having a great body and a yummy asshole you also seem to be beautiful !

What turns me on: width and depth: in other words try to accommodate a fairly wide dildo but entirely ! in and out
which means: no need to insert a very long one if you can't take it

[quote name='Master Bates' date='26 September 2012 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1348691876' post='651114']
Mi Lady,

go for the biggest plastic bottle you can find! :)

When can we expect the pics and vids? ;)
[/quote]

As this is my hobby and not my day job I can't do these things as much as some do. But I will get to the store tomorrow and hopefully try it out in the evening. Then get it on my profile :)
LM

[quote name='LadyMuck' date='26 September 2012 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1348648470' post='650888']
Parisienne17. what do you mean 'overbid'? I don't understand. Do you mean 'over act'? If so I agree. I am good at the things I do...and I get great enjoyment from it ;) But I have only been making vids to share for a short while so it is good to hear what people like to see.

Feedback is good! I do this because I love it :)

As for the length of the videos...These are just short clips. I do have many full length movies and many many pictures. I am just contemplating about what I intend to do with them.

Have fun!
LM
[/quote]

Yes , that was what I meant, doing what you do by having pleasure and fun doing it, because it turns you up instead of stockpiling and scaling up scenes and stuff as if you were reading your morning newspaper. Most people in sex videos today are like wheeling caddies in a supermarket : it's a job, they make money of it, so are gone the thrill and the excitement, it's only acting and selling a product.

[quote name='LadyMuck' date='27 September 2012 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1348732666' post='651279']
As this is my hobby and not my day job I can't do these things as much as some do. But I will get to the store tomorrow and hopefully try it out in the evening. Then get it on my profile :)
LM
[/quote]

sooooo looking forward to see your BIG Ass gape! :)

thanks darling! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.