i wanted desperately two cocks at once.. i had to do alone :)

veneisse

It was many days i was thinking about a double penetration by two guys :) cause i am very selective i finished to prefer to good dildoes alone :)

....and the one i used in my anal is much bigger then the other reserved for my pussy !!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!! :)

P.S. i really start to feel my ass ready for new and more extreme penetrations!

Kisses, Veneisse

i also upload a nice preview on rapidgator: [url="http://rapidgator.net/file/42441579/roseXH.wmv.html"]Preview[/url]

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/rose/aftersm-00011.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ogame' date='15 September 2012 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1347730912' post='646478']
meravigliosa!!!
[/quote]
ahhhh! i say thanks to all nice word :) i was afraid my anal performance was not on level of expectations :P

[quote name='veneisse' date='15 September 2012 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1347732862' post='646508']
ahhhh! i say thanks to all nice word :) i was afraid my anal performance was not on level of expectations :P
[/quote]

don't be adraid that your performance is not on level of expectations, i think it is much more above levels of imagination. You are young and beautiful and EXTREME, ..an wht more, you are not pro, you do it for your own pleasure. I don't know about such a lady as you're!

[quote name='thechosenone' date='16 September 2012 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1347800484' post='646901']
don't be adraid that your performance is not on level of expectations, i think it is much more above levels of imagination. You are young and beautiful and EXTREME, ..an wht more, you are not pro, you do it for your own pleasure. I don't know about such a lady as you're!
[/quote]
yes :) i don't always search "Performance" :) sometime i simply film something i really like as "sensaction" :)

[quote name='thechosenone' date='16 September 2012 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1347800484' post='646901']
[/quote]
it couldn't have been said better

p.s. to veneisse: from a technical point of view, this is a good anal performance anyway, and we can see physical skills to increase, the day you feel like that in your body indeed, the width of dilation.
maybe you are already ripe for that and you dont know it yet: good anal explorations and good luck :) Edited by gninori

[quote name='gninori' date='16 September 2012 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1347804451' post='646939']
it couldn't have been said better

p.s. to veneisse: from a technical point of view, this is a good anal performance anyway, and we can see physical skills to increase, the day you feel like that in your body indeed, the width of dilation.
maybe you are already ripe for that and you dont know it yet: good anal explorations and good luck :)
[/quote]

anal is completely different sex feelings! more pain and more pleasure in the end!!! so i'm always on the thin line to reach the biggest pleasure but risking always to have too much pain for the goal :)

It's a "sex planet" i want to explore wholly because, in the end, the anal orgasms done to the boundary of pain are the most intense my body can give to me :) i just need to slowly move that limit :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.