from paris with love ball! :)

veneisse

Hi… in “thoery” i’m in holiday but i couldn’t resist to film me while i was preparing to go out.. it is never an obvious moment! infact yesterday i bought at souvenir shop a big ball and since the first moment i coulnd’t take away from my head idea to feel my self filled by that ball pumped hard in my pussy! I’m speaking about an “important” ball… you will see it is larger then any other toy i used! so i asked my friend to help me and he pumped the ball inside me till i could feel it enough locked to imagine to spend evening with it inside!.. the 8 minutes we did are without any prepasation, not edit at all.. take it as it is! a genuine moment of my holiday! now that we’re posting it i can see with my eyes how big it is when it’s going in and out from my pussy!

for free users, preview can be downloaded here: http://rapidgator.net/file/40491362/ballW.wmv.html

Kisses, Veneisse

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/ball/aftersm-00022.jpg[/img]

Che patatina fantastica che te ghè! Ansi, te si tuta beina proprio!
(whatta great pussy you got! Well you all cute)

Cheers

cb

[quote name='arthemis' date='09 September 2012 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1347201361' post='643808']
This is most impressive, congratulation :)
[/quote]
Pity we hadn't as usual the big tv showing us real time recorded so i couldn't check the best angles :-)

[quote name='zebul' date='10 September 2012 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1347300087' post='644189']
hi,

something wrong with your website ? seems to be down :cry:
[/quote]
Server host had serious problems! Now it seems ok..
Please let me know if everything is ok :) From my location it works!

[quote name='veneisse' date='10 September 2012 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1347312962' post='644281']
Server host had serious problems! Now it seems ok..
Please let me know if everything is ok :) From my location it works!
[/quote]

Working fine ! thanks a lot.
Your last video is pure delight :notworthy:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.