Combining HKJ, DGG, Pierced Apsid, Veneisse, Aiza

So one of the things I absolutely loved about signing up with Dennio is that you also got access to Amazing Ty, Naughty Alysha, Roxy Raye, et al. They updated frequently enough that I always thought it was worth my money and so was a member for months.

I had signed up with DGG within the first month of opening her site and quit after the first month because it was hard for me to justify spending ~$30 a month on maybe a 4 new videos. I don't know what the cash flow currently looks like for the above mentioned ladies sites, but this would definitely get me to sign up for multiple months.

I mention those sites in particular since it seems that we have a hand in their development. Also we should see if we can get Vinam or Layla Extreme aboard too, that would be fabulous.

What do you guys think?

DGG and HKJ is updated more often then each 3 days.

And if Dennio own all this sites so can create network then Alex not own any of them is just producer for this sites (except Veinesse becouse is totally diffrent team).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.