i really can't give a title to this... simply extreme :)

veneisse

Lot of anal this time!

Most difficult thing was to choose shots for this video!!! almost 1 hour of anything i could try extreme: double fisting, punch double fisting, self anal fisting, anal fisting by my male friend's hand, trying triple fisting with two male hands and mine, doubel fisting with my hand in ass... fucked in ass while fisted... a lot of incredible huge gapes.. and just to finish a big big water bottle (1.5) deep in my pussy.. but probably i forgot something :)Well... i didn't do anything more then to film my typical way to extreme fuck when i want to have fun with a guy :) so just enjoy minute after minute !!!!!This is a SD version (easier to watch for you, easier to upload for my tech guy!).... when HD version will be ready (probably tomorrow) i will post also that one!For free users: i prepared a preview... 3 minutes of some scene, but i had to cut the most ( 44 mins is the full version!) ... next days will be on xhamster... for now you can download here: [url="http://rapidgator.net/file/39318323/extremefuckXH.wmv.html"]Rapidgator link[/url]

Kisses, Veneisse

[url="http://www.veneisse.com"]Link to my blog[/url]

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/extremefuck/aftersm-00032.jpg[/img] Edited by veneisse

[quote name='Crisco61' date='05 September 2012 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1346832303' post='640681']
File not found on Rapidgator. :down:
[/quote]
Sorry to all :) link was corrected :)

[quote name='chupapau' date='05 September 2012 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1346858846' post='640996']
:diablo: fantastic! Can't wait to see it (rapidgator is playing up.... haven't got the preview yet)
[/quote]
I don't like hosts like rapidgator... i will use this solution just during days xhamster need to approve! i can't find other solution (any host have dome problem for different people).

[quote name='veneisse' date='05 September 2012 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1346859270' post='641001']
I don't like hosts like rapidgator... i will use this solution just during days xhamster need to approve! i can't find other solution (any host have dome problem for different people).
[/quote]

That is very true, there is always someone who has issues with the host ;) Usually I get a file quite ok with rapidgator, if not too big. But now I still have not been able to get your preview, I guess everyone is jumping on it!

Whatever you do, keep up the good work, much appreciated.

[quote name='gninori' date='05 September 2012 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1346870244' post='641186']
no card, no party :rolleyes:
[/quote]
i didn't want to say :P but if moderator says is ok :) GRANDE :)

[quote name='Bakbus' date='06 September 2012 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1346883542' post='641395']
Waiting for some anal action...
[/quote]
Ehi... but perhaps you have lost something? :) i uploaded ton of anal fisting in last week :) check 3iphones and extremefuck... i did it anal fist in any combination with vaginal fist too :) preview is also on xhamster!

[quote name='youssuf' date='07 September 2012 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1346969165' post='642229']
You are a "buongustaia" .... the bottle of Amarone ...
[/quote]
and you have very good eye :)

Sorry but could you stop starting new threads all the time. When going through the forum index every other thread is by you. I get it that your favored by the admins, but you could at least keep it all in one big thread. Thanks. Edited by pirro

[quote name='pirro' date='08 September 2012 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1347063293' post='643109']
Sorry but could you stop starting new threads all the time. When going through the forum index every other thread is by you. I get it that your favored by the admins, but you could at least keep it all in one big thread. Thanks.
[/quote]
i start a new thread when i have new content :) lot of threads are opened just about reposts.. why you don't complain with them?
If most of members and admins like what i do, probably it means that i am not so bad!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.