Lys Extreme???

Hey everybody :)

Just a little message to see if anybody knows where Lysextreme has dissapeared to?

It's been so long since i've seen any of her talented prolapsed gape.

Has anybody got anything new?

Thanks

Same as on other small sites: she stop update becouse of people who repeatly stole her content and share. I forbidd this for her at rbb but her full site copy can be found almost everywere on other boards in money targeted "megathreads". Ehh... <_<

I hope time when people share for fun not for money will back one day.

Folks have gotta get over the no-sharing thing. Same thing with music, television, etc. We live in an era where people -can- share these things digitally, and they are going to do so, whether it's allowed, illegal, etc. It's not that hard to offer perks to people who pay.

Example:

Someone pays your $15 per month or whatever fee for their monthly access to see your standard content, each month they accumulate 1 minute of either live cam show time or custom video (if they're not comfortable doing a live session). When they want to redeem it, they tell the website girl how many minutes they want to redeem and what they want the content to be, so that she can make sure she has the proper toys, etc, ready to use (and so that the cam time doesn't get wasted discussing what the viewer wants).

Offer a bargain membership that's $25 per month and gives 2 minutes per month, and maybe a $40 per month membership that gives 5 minutes per month.

Will they possibly record the custom video and distribute it? Sure. Will they distribute your standard content? Possibly. But this gives them incentive to have a membership.

Even a site like Brutaldildos... if there wasn't a big archive of their stuff here, if I wanted I could pay a single month's fee, download every single video I wanted within a few days, and then cancel. No incentive to keep an active membership.

People need to think about WHAT someone is paying for and figure out ways to keep them coming.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.