what i did after supermarket :)

veneisse

Guys,

The discussion is not about vaginal or anal

This woman is only getting attention with pictures... and teasing us to donate to see movies

She's a teaser and if she doesn't show any movies, she should be banned from the movie side

It's as simple as that

I think the moderator should say something about this

Niceandbig

I would like to buy a premium account for your site, but there is not enough content yet. I like your performances, but the best video was the first one (double fisting). Next thing is, I don't really know what exactly I get for a donation. Will I be able to download the first video in a longer version and with sound? How long are the other clips? If you take into account that a "membership" costs 1 Euro per day, I must say there's a problem with quantity and quality of the site content, as well as a lack of information.

[quote name='gninori' date='27 August 2012 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1346073994' post='636335']
there is no problem with the only-vaginal because the subsection is called dilate extreme and i think veneisse is posting good extreme stuff. plus, she is posting herself, a young, nice woman and this is very rare and should be taken into account, and we should let her play her game
as a moderator the only glitch i see in her posts is that she gives links to stuff that cannot be freely watched, but you need subscription, maybe even donation, etc...
usually all links given on this board are freely accessible, whether it's to host sites, like oron, filepost, etc, or streaming sites like xhamster, xtube etc
i think veneisse should study a way to give also a link with a free preview that lasts at least a minute, the way Xthorgal does in this very section to promote 'his' paysites
she's a friend of the board, in good terms with X, a courageous and exhibionist woman, and i dont want to moderate and modify heavily her posts but out of respect for the libertarian tradition of this board she ought to start thinking of a way to freepreview some of her extreme, excellent content :pimp:
[/quote]

I concur :)

[quote name='niceandbig' date='28 August 2012 - 09:27 AM' timestamp='1346138841' post='636551']
Guys,

This woman is only getting attention with pictures... and teasing us to donate to see movies

She's a teaser and if she doesn't show any movies, she should be banned from the movie side

It's as simple as that

Niceandbig
[/quote]

My blog is a place to have fun... not a normal site. who likes can donate, who doesn't like can just enjoy pictures and discussions.
Teaser? come on... it's full of previews to "tease" guys to spend on sites.. the difference is that preview is picture or video? preview should offer occasion to "preview" content of videos before to buy.. and often preview show just the best... TO TEASE people... i don't make a commercial action! i dont' want my log is a commercial product... i don't have a "line" .. and i actually don't offer few preview for two main reasons:

1) 99% of persons watch, re.watch and re-watch again previews and no make donations. so it's not used as preview!!! and my MONTHLY band is finished... i offered video previews until 15 august... i did any effort to be fair also to free users... but should i forced to open my pocket to buy more band for free users? to watch picures is free.. i don't ask anything back for that!

2) free users are the ones creating more problems: attacks, lot of traffic, trying to download... before to open again to free preview i need to have better security on site.

It's not a "commercial plan" to stop previews. It's rule of internet that previews bring users and stopping them now only create "less donations" for me, but it was a way to protect quality for whom payed!!!!

My next step is to publish on xhamster previews. but to do that i must create a different version of video, shorted, low res, watermarket, upload and wait for publish... lot of work.. give me only time!!!! i created this site only 3 august and offered previews since start.... i didn't imagine people could complain because i don't offer for free what is created by lot of efforts!

Sorry for the long discussion! just i felt hitted in face!

[quote name='Knatter' date='28 August 2012 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1346140245' post='636557']
I would like to buy a premium account for your site, but there is not enough content yet. I like your performances, but the best video was the first one (double fisting). Next thing is, I don't really know what exactly I get for a donation. Will I be able to download the first video in a longer version and with sound? How long are the other clips? If you take into account that a "membership" costs 1 Euro per day, I must say there's a problem with quantity and quality of the site content, as well as a lack of information.
[/quote]

site is new and actually there is around 10 videos... i didn't post a lot simply because i post only i consider "something special" and nothing similar on internet... i hope i reached the goal:) i don't care to post lot of videos showing usual toys and fisting... so you will see only what is really extreme... :) also more fun for me :)

About your questions, i prevent to download video..simply is not allowed. i don't want them posted around. SO you can watch in streaming if you agree.
Site is not professional, you will not find perfect light, perfect resolution, professional actresses and so on.. if you like, you will find only a girl living life in extreme ways that decided to show some part of this life. without artificials :)

And anyway... base donation is 10€, nothing so cheap around to have 10days access to videos... :) 1€ per day...or 15€ per one month... Edited by veneisse

[quote name='veneisse' date='28 August 2012 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1346186168' post='636777']
site is new and actually there is around 10 videos... i didn't post a lot simply because i post only i consider "something special" and nothing similar on internet... i hope i reached the goal:) i don't care to post lot of videos showing usual toys and fisting... so you will see only what is really extreme... :) also more fun for me :)

About your questions, i prevent to download video..simply is not allowed. i don't want them posted around. SO you can watch in streaming if you agree.
Site is not professional, you will not find perfect light, perfect resolution, professional actresses and so on.. if you like, you will find only a girl living life in extreme ways that decided to show some part of this life. without artificials :)

And anyway... base donation is 10€, nothing so cheap around to have 10days access to videos... :) 1€ per day...or 15€ per one month...
[/quote]

You should post the fisting and double fisting (and toys) anyway. Sure, there is lots of it on the net, but there is very little of young, hot girls such as yourself doing such things. That makes it worth posting. It also gives your site more content and more for those donators to download. They get to see you "do it all" and they get more for their money.

-Direwolf Edited by DWolf

I agree, I would love to see more general fisting, big toys, gaping, and so on. The videos posted so far have been an interesting view into your life, but most haven't been situations that have inspired or aroused. It's almost... documentary style, sometimes.

Also, I don't know how it is in Europe, but in the USA cigarettes are not attractive - they smell bad, and I can't speak for others but when I see you smoking one in a video I can't help but imagine the smell of it and it turns me off instantly. You're young and beautiful, you shouldn't be hurting your body with them and risking that you'll get lung cancer or other medical ailments.

[quote name='meganuke40' date='29 August 2012 - 04:44 AM' timestamp='1346208272' post='636838']
I agree, I would love to see more general fisting, big toys, gaping, and so on. The videos posted so far have been an interesting view into your life, but most haven't been situations that have inspired or aroused. It's almost... documentary style, sometimes.

Also, I don't know how it is in Europe, but in the USA cigarettes are not attractive - they smell bad, and I can't speak for others but when I see you smoking one in a video I can't help but imagine the smell of it and it turns me off instantly. You're young and beautiful, you shouldn't be hurting your body with them and risking that you'll get lung cancer or other medical ailments.
[/quote]
Well this message is important because open my eyes about new point of views. Surely also a single opinion is important and need feddbacks by others.
I thought to film in natural way without focus the content around the penetration moments could arise interest... I film during my real fan so I do sex with pauses, things before and things after... I would like to know exactly what u mean "documentary style" and why u think that situations never were interesting... Thanks for opinion ! I need other people compare personal wishes with yr point of view. What fill my wishes is to create content in the way I personally like and this is funny for me instead to create movies for others... Hoping that my way can also match most of people taste! I will never be able to make fake sex n video but surely I can change way my movies are cutted and edit if I understand what is the most general preference!
About cigarette really didn't imagine it could hurt someone! Personally I didn't like me in video smoking but, these moments I was smoking...and I don't plan when I film :-) but I agree with u about image of cigarettes in video! But when I film myself for two hours it would be unnatural for me not to smoke for all the time! If most people agree I can simply cut next time some minute:-) I really need feddbacks now!

Veneisse: I think that it's your choice to make videos how you like and if other people want to watch, that is there choice. As to smoking that too is your choice, it,s your video so do what ever is your choice. If it turns someone off that is there problem not your's. I say to make them anyway you like and if they appeal to someone else they can watch, if they are not appealing to them, then don't watch. It's not like a burger being made the way you want it and paying for it.
You are a very nice looking young girl and I really like seeing you pushing your limits, go for the moist extreme you can handle, then a little more, LOL T-Bird

[quote name='niceandbig' date='28 August 2012 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1346138841' post='636551']
Guys,

It's as simple as that

Niceandbig
[/quote]

I don't quite understand the ban.
You've been around this board for some time and i think you already have an idea of how things work here, how much we let the rules being bent a bit on some occasions. (How many "bots" are not teasing you with their specific links to buy premium on that file sharing site? It's the same, but a bit different.)
And i, for one, consider this one of those times when i can let a user post something in the movie area even if the post does not include a "free" link to a movie, and just some screens.
Take it as a token of my gratitude towards her work.
Yeah, she could have posted in another area. Yeah, she could've had done anal already :P. We're not perfect either.

I don't quite see your point here. But maybe i do, and donating/paying for the content is what bothers most.
It's not like you have to do it. But it is your choice.

PS : im not the moderator, just a moderator :jester:

[quote name='z3n0mal4' date='29 August 2012 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1346233810' post='636932']
I don't quite understand the ban.
You've been around this board for some time and i think you already have an idea of how things work here, how much we let the rules being bent a bit on some occasions. (How many "bots" are not teasing you with their specific links to buy premium on that file sharing site? It's the same, but a bit different.)
And i, for one, consider this one of those times when i can let a user post something in the movie area even if the post does not include a "free" link to a movie, and just some screens.
Take it as a token of my gratitude towards her work.
Yeah, she could have posted in another area. Yeah, she could've had done anal already :P. We're not perfect either.

I don't quite see your point here. But maybe i do, and donating/paying for the content is what bothers most.
It's not like you have to do it. But it is your choice.

PS : im not the moderator, just a moderator :jester:
[/quote]

I just want to say this is the movie section isn't it?

If there is no movie she should move to the picture forum

But she doesn't want to, be cause then she won't get the attention she's getting here

But i don't make it a problem, i just skip her posts

Niceandbig

Great to see you're posting! Also hope you don't get too much harassment - you add to the forum, and I hope we keep seeing more incredible pics and videos out of you! Cannot personally understand the people who want to chase you off for not following all rules precisely to the letter, especially when you keep posting such great content (and being a good sport about the low-level forum drama)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.