what i did after supermarket :)

veneisse

This time i did something great and unique! :) Some days ago i filmed all the day when i went to supermarket, at home playing by what i bought, out at dinner with objects inside.... I wanted to wait to edit all material i filmed that day! i have hours of object plays ! And a friend of mine watched the part with pepsi bottle and said it is the most extreme mix of size and depth he ever seen

Well, to edit all content i did it will needed many days, but cause everybody need something special i post you this preview! 3 minutes if a REAL 1,5 liter bottle inside me almost all ( 2/3 of it!)

For people curios about it: the bottle is large in the largest point 9,5 cm... total length is 35 and i'm proud to say i insert 24 cm of it :)

Kisses, Veneisse

As usual my site is [url="http://www.veneisse.com"]Veneisse Site[/url]

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DSC01114.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/pepsibottle/shot-00024.jpg[/img]

[quote name='AmyLusts4u' date='26 August 2012 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1345936476' post='635990']
Where is the preview located? I went to your site and logged in, but did not find the preview.

Thanks.
[/quote]
In homepage other pictures taken from movie!
Full video for donators :-)

Very very very nice...

But I think you should move to the picture forum.. Be cause you only post pictures and we will have to pay to see any movie

Less attention but... that's tour choise

Niceandbig

[quote name='veneisse' date='26 August 2012 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1345946554' post='636009']
In homepage other pictures taken from movie!
Full video for donators :-)
[/quote]
You talk about a 3 minute preview, but I only see pictures. The pictures are awesome,but where is the preview movie. Thanks.

[quote name='AmyLusts4u' date='26 August 2012 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1345985851' post='636134']
You talk about a 3 minute preview, but I only see pictures. The pictures are awesome,but where is the preview movie. Thanks.
[/quote]

I posted 3 minutes (for donators) in preview of the full video i will post when editing will be finishing! to edit full HD movie is long job, but many donators asked me to post a preview of the movie so i choosed that part because everybody was waiting to watch me playing with big bottle of 1.5lt!

I don't publish anymore free preview of movies.. i received thousands of repeated view and hacking attacks and no donations always by same users.. you can watch all videos for few euros and video content is previwed by many pictures i always post :)

[quote name='niceandbig' date='26 August 2012 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1345983581' post='636128']
Very very very nice...

But I think you should move to the picture forum.. Be cause you only post pictures and we will have to pay to see any movie

Niceandbig
[/quote]

Well i talk about movies here.. i wait for other people saying if they prefer i don't talk about my performances :)

[quote name='niceandbig' date='26 August 2012 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1345983581' post='636128']
Very very very nice...

Niceandbig
[/quote]
well, it could also be admnistrator's and moderators' choice :lol:

[quote name='veneisse' date='26 August 2012 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1346002151' post='636180']
Well i talk about movies here.. i wait for other people saying if they prefer i don't talk about my performances :)
[/quote]

Good luck!

[quote name='Bakbus' date='27 August 2012 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1346018591' post='636213']
Can't see what this has to do with anal play and rosebutts though?
[/quote]

anyway i think that many people enjoy my content... and i work all about videos... i think that it doesn't disturbe my presence here!

What is the problem? also this forum is full of other fetish not focused on anal and rosebut... i can't understand why now it became a problem my games about pussy :)

[quote name='veneisse' date='26 August 2012 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1346026006' post='636219']
anyway i think that many people enjoy my content... and i work all about videos... i think that it doesn't disturbe my presence here!

What is the problem? also this forum is full of other fetish not focused on anal and rosebut... i can't understand why now it became a problem my games about pussy :)
[/quote]

ever tried anal?

You guys are being jerks to somebody who's being very generous about showing you her talents. This forum doesn't say "Dilate Extreme Movies - Anal Only", and there are hundreds of forum threads on it with vaginal play only. If you don't like what she has to offer then at least be polite and don't discourage her. That's just mean, rude, and unnecessary.

[quote name='meganuke40' date='26 August 2012 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1346037804' post='636235']
You guys are being jerks to somebody who's being very generous about showing you her talents. This forum doesn't say "Dilate Extreme Movies - Anal Only", and there are hundreds of forum threads on it with vaginal play only. If you don't like what she has to offer then at least be polite and don't discourage her. That's just mean, rude, and unnecessary.
[/quote]

most of us came from that douchebag of a site, surfoo, where they changed it from pussy and anal to just plain pussy play. you know how nerve-wracking that site is when it's only vaginal? :blink: i came here cuz they're acceptant of all forms of sexual activity here!

This website is clearly focused on anal. Surfoo is for vaginal. But perhaps instead of so many arbitrary categories that are vague and prone to misposts and, we simply have anal and vaginal categories? And male/female catagories.

there is no problem with the only-vaginal because the subsection is called dilate extreme and i think veneisse is posting good extreme stuff. plus, she is posting herself, a young, nice woman and this is very rare and should be taken into account, and we should let her play her game
as a moderator the only glitch i see in her posts is that she gives links to stuff that cannot be freely watched, but you need subscription, maybe even donation, etc...
usually all links given on this board are freely accessible, whether it's to host sites, like oron, filepost, etc, or streaming sites like xhamster, xtube etc
i think veneisse should study a way to give also a link with a free preview that lasts at least a minute, the way Xthorgal does in this very section to promote 'his' paysites
she's a friend of the board, in good terms with X, a courageous and exhibionist woman, and i dont want to moderate and modify heavily her posts but out of respect for the libertarian tradition of this board she ought to start thinking of a way to freepreview some of her extreme, excellent content :pimp:

This would all be simpler with a xhamster account, watermarked preview videos there (featuring xhamster.com/user/veneisse or whatever she wants to call it), and a link to her site on her xhamster profile, which could embed xhamster videos as previews (furthermore resolving her bandwidth problems with free users).

[quote name='gninori' date='27 August 2012 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1346073994' post='636335']
there is no problem with the only-vaginal because the subsection is called dilate extreme and i think veneisse is posting good extreme stuff. plus, she is posting herself, a young, nice woman and this is very rare and should be taken into account, and we should let her play her game
as a moderator the only glitch i see in her posts is that she gives links to stuff that cannot be freely watched, but you need subscription, maybe even donation, etc...
usually all links given on this board are freely accessible, whether it's to host sites, like oron, filepost, etc, or streaming sites like xhamster, xtube etc
i think veneisse should study a way to give also a link with a free preview that lasts at least a minute, the way Xthorgal does in this very section to promote 'his' paysites
she's a friend of the board, in good terms with X, a courageous and exhibionist woman, and i dont want to moderate and modify heavily her posts but out of respect for the libertarian tradition of this board she ought to start thinking of a way to freepreview some of her extreme, excellent content :pimp:
[/quote]
I fully agree! ;)

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='27 August 2012 - 06:22 AM' timestamp='1346044927' post='636248']
most of us came from that douchebag of a site, surfoo, where they changed it from pussy and anal to just plain pussy play. you know how nerve-wracking that site is when it's only vaginal? :blink: i came here cuz they're acceptant of all forms of sexual activity here!
[/quote]
There is tons of vaginal posted here. That's the only thing I come here for. Seems pretty open to me. I wasn't aware of Surfoo, but I'm glad Veneisse posts here.

-DW Edited by DWolf

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.