EBONY EXTREME FISTING.....????

sammyekems

I KEEP WONDERING WHY WE DON'T GET EBONY GIRLS DOING EXTREME FISTING,DOUBLE FISTING ETC....ANYBODY HAVE ANY CONTENT OF EBONY FISTING..PUSSY AND ASS ..?????will like some black red hole..........

[quote name='sammyekems' date='10 August 2012 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1344661453' post='631752']
I KEEP WONDERING WHY WE DON'T GET EBONY GIRLS DOING EXTREME FISTING,DOUBLE FISTING ETC....ANYBODY HAVE ANY CONTENT OF EBONY FISTING..PUSSY AND ASS ..?????will like some black red hole..........
[/quote]
Here's one of a sexy ebony girl fisting and taking long doldos in her ass. http://xhamster.com/movies/1000540/black_webcam_girl_fisting_her_asshole.html She's really stretched her holes good. Not really extreme but good

[quote name='sammyekems' date='11 August 2012 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1344661453' post='631752']
[/quote]

Good Question Sammy, I've also wondered that. I love the look of a pink hole on brown skin- very sexy, but there's very little available.

Not a long time ago I found a beautyful ebony girl who stretched her ass to extream width like an Anal Queen.
Probably it was a video on Xhamster that I didn't register.

[quote name='Half Ital' date='15 August 2012 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1345020624' post='632923']
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ANALDIVA
[/quote]

I have seen this girl but i hope someday we will see more of extreme ebony girls pushing the limit......

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.