How to gape?

echos4

I want a huge gaped ass so bad, but even after big toys all I can get is a little rosebud; does anyone know any technique to develop a gape? The bigger the better...

I think you and I are opposites, I have been trying so hard to have a prolapse but I cannot seem to push one out. But I can make my ass gape to the size of a large fist without any problem. I think it might just come down to how each person is put together, different body types and such. To some people gaping comes easy and to some people prolapsing comes easy. Non the less, just keep stretching and maybe one day you will get your gape.

When I first really started stretching my ass 15 or so years ago, I could gape easily. About the size of a golf ball. But in the ensuing years of self-fisting and giant plugs, what I have now is a set of THICK anal lips and a respectable prolapse. Gaping is out of the question. I've altered my kunt too much for it. And I love it that way!

for gape ..... dilation for normal dildos ..... :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.