site is ready! :) veneisse!

veneisse

Hi to all! my site is finally ready!

Not registered users will see pictures and posts.
Registered users will watch free videos (in full version) and free-version of longer videos (with lower resolution and no audio).
Donators will gain access to full versions of videos.

This is the way i found to try to make everybody happy and me being able to pay host! :)

For next days i will approve personally any registration, so few friends will be able to give me feedbacks and check if there is any problem on site!

Please contact me on msn or on pm here to be approved! :)

I hope you all will like my site.... url is [url="http://www.veneisse.com"]www.veneisse.com[/url]

Some friends told me site response some error! please say me any strange problem about it :)

[img]http://www.veneisse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/video-gallery/15/shot-00003.jpg[/img]

Firstly, it's great what you're doing but I do agree I find Vaginal boring. However, only do what you're willing to do. Don't do things that please people like me if you don't enjoy it yourself.

vaginal is good. i did it with my girl (almost double fists. she is pretty photomodel and all i can tell you guys there is nothing better than having fist in a girl pretty like this :) and vaginal requires less preparation than anal ;P
to be honest anal became somehow boring for me after hotnkinkyjo movies. she achieved almost everything in anal so it is now boring to watch other girls do it. just my opinion :)

[quote name='markkk' date='02 August 2012 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1343891345' post='628842']
The page gave me an error
[/quote]

Please contact on msn for errors ! :) (veros931@gmail.com)

I will do any effort to solve problems :)

to everybody talking about anal! :)

I'm into extreme vaginal penetrations since i was very little.... so i'm very trained... about anal I'M VERY EXCITED about it and i love feelings of stretching but i started seriously to play anally only in last year (before i only did almost normal things)... anyway it's in my dreams to became very elastic also anally, you all will see results :)

Zombaio (my payment provider) complained me i don't have a front page warning adult content! :(

I will add one... people tell me if it's nice and don't ruin all my site!

[quote name='veneisse' date='02 August 2012 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1343863832' post='628771']
Hi to all! my site is finally ready!

Not registered users will see pictures and posts.
Registered users will watch free videos (in full version) and free-version of longer videos (with lower resolution and no audio).
Donators will gain access to full versions of videos.

This is the way i found to try to make everybody happy and me being able to pay host! :)
[/quote]
Sounds fair to me!

And the site looks great. I like the little introduction on the warning page!

[quote name='gapeee' date='02 August 2012 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1343922571' post='628940']
Well done, but will you send a password manually ?
[/quote]
Password will be sent by site autmotically after i approve user! :) so check spam next days!

Looks good. I hope the donation thing works out for you. I'd be very curious to know how it does, since my wife and I have also considered a site.

I submitted a user for approval as well.

-Direwolf

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.