Cant get deep

bigld2

Hi All,

Finally got myself a big monster dildo 14 inches by 3in diamater. Tried it out last night and it was great. However, while it is about 14 inches long I can only get it in about 6 or 7 inches before I feel it pushing against someting inside me. What is this? Is this a bend in the anal canal and if so how do I get around this. I am assume everyones anatomy is this same and we have all seen guys fisted almost shoulder deep so any help on this would be welcome. Obviously the main thing is that I dont want to force anythin and cause damage.

Bgld2

Just last week, I was finally able to slide the 10" dildo I bought last year so yes, it took about a year to go from only inserting it 5-6 inches to taking the entire length. It's something you have to use 2-3 times daily. Like you, I was trying to figure out why it would stop and yes, it's the curve in the intestinal track, also called the sigmoid colon. From what I've read, you have to slowly but surely continue to use your toy which will slowly straighten out the sigmoid just enough to allow your toy to be inserted. Here's the problem you're going to run into. 3in diameter is going to be tough because it may be too wide for your intestine track to take in. I should know, the dildo I use is 2.75" and it has taken me a year..!! I think if I had gone with a 2" that it would have been a few months (less than six) than an entire year. Hope that helps and good luck.. It feels great to have a 10" thick cock go all the way in but 14" sounds crazy, especially when you're starting. Maybe get a narrower 10" just so you can make strides then use the 14" once you've managed through the sigmoid. :)

Hi LewisKing - thanks for your input and encouragement. I have tried a very thin dildo also but it was the same - came to a stop - but yes I should probably practice with something a little smaller. Just dont wnat to do damage in there. I'd be gald of any other contributions and to hear any other experiences on this topic.

Guest Links1042
hmmm It's the part of the colon that turns again. you've made it passed the first and second curve. The third curve is your next challenge. I recommend an anal snake. it's like 3-4 feet long and thin so you can feel where you curve. good luck :D Edited by Links1042

Just know it'll take some time and have fun while you're at it. Just make sure you remember that if you push too hard, you can potentially rip the lining, get it infected and have some MAJOR issues. For a long while, I would alternate between length vs. girth. Now I can fist myself and insert a toy 10 inches. Have to upgrade to a 12" next. :)

• 3 months later...
After many years of stretching wide I started to try going deep and found it uncomfortable at first. I bought a jelly dong that was only 1.25" and was able to work it 11" deep with lube and effort. After a few sessions it was making the turn more comfortably and I switched to about a 2" jelly and trained to get that comfortably at 11". Last week I finally hit the 10" mark with my Dick Rambone, which is 2.25" thick and stiffer. What a great feeling! I also suggest checking out the Titanmen Intimidator to get depth training while satisfying your stretching urge.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.