my blog is almost ready..

veneisse

This weekend i will launch my new blog site!....
My friend is defining last details... anyway i want to ask you if my idea is good for most of you!

It will be my place where to keep all my content and discuss with you!... i want a place where to share ideas and discussions.. this is a lot of fun for me :)

I will post freely all videos in normal version (lower resolution and shorter)...

For the FULL version i will not ask membership but a FREE DONATION... this because host limit bandhwith so i need some money to keep it on!

The minimum donation will be on 3€ (payment service don't allow me 1€ as i asked!)....

I hope this will allow everybody to partecipate to my world :)

What do you think about it?

Good idea with a donation for a full video in better resolution! Where to donate?
But where is the link to your blog ? Edited by gapeee

[quote name='Captain Fisting' date='27 July 2012 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1343402221' post='627159']
That's cool, though I admit I would have prefered a fully free site.

By the way, how will we be able to make those donations? Through Paypal?
[/quote]

i said "ia almost ready"... i want to open it after i prepared some new movie!
Not donations by Paypal... not allowed for a adult site with explicit content! I will use Zombaio account by a friend.

Everybody prefer a free site... :) but how is possible to keep quality and motivations and loosing money at same time? :)

[quote name='veneisse' date='27 July 2012 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1343406001' post='627178']
i said "ia almost ready"... i want to open it after i prepared some new movie!
Not donations by Paypal... not allowed for a adult site with explicit content! I will use Zombaio account by a friend.

Everybody prefer a free site... :) but how is possible to keep quality and motivations and loosing money at same time? :)
[/quote]

I have an idea for you to make exclusive movie. Let me know if you want to hear. Its not fisting, but can be combined.

sounds interesting, not really heard of zombaio,

so googled it and it seems to be safe for you to receive donations,

so hope it's safe for me to pay in!

looking forward to something, thanks

[quote name='cruelmancph' date='27 July 2012 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1343415734' post='627229']
I have an idea for you to make exclusive movie. Let me know if you want to hear. Its not fisting, but can be combined.
[/quote]

everybody feel free to message me in private! Anyway i can't imagine to enjoy movie without fisting :)

[quote name='ballaballa' date='27 July 2012 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1343413739' post='627216']
you are the best. :)

can't wait.
[/quote]

Every day my friend tell me "almost ready" but still missing some technical problem to solve :) i hope this weekend will be online :)

Thanks for patience :)

[quote name='veneisse' date='27 July 2012 - 07:39 AM' timestamp='1343399991' post='627145']
This weekend i will launch my new blog site!....

The minimum donation will be on 3€ (payment service don't allow me 1€ as i asked!)....
[/quote]

Please make sure that we in the USA can make payments easily! I know on mydirtyhobby.com that is virtually impossible.

[quote name='sashok' date='28 July 2012 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1343483300' post='627549']
Please make sure that we in the USA can make payments easily! I know on mydirtyhobby.com that is virtually impossible.
[/quote]

Zombaio is american service and no problems then! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.