More X-Hamster da_anal_goddess

scamper31

Thanx for the link

She is a star ! this is really the kind of stuff that turns me on !
A young, good looking woman who really enjoys what she does taking anally a very large Dildo very deeply
She is smiling; she has an orgasm !
her anus is not completely destroyed. You can still see the anal rim surrounding the dildo when it goes out.
Lovely !

[quote name='flupke' date='12 July 2012 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1342103706' post='622372']
Thanx for the link

She is a star ! this is really the kind of stuff that turns me on !
A young, good looking woman who really enjoys what she does taking anally a very large Dildo very deeply
She is smiling; she has an orgasm !
her anus is not completely destroyed. You can still see the anal rim surrounding the dildo when it goes out.
Lovely !
[/quote]

fuckkkk...i havent see that girl...amazing huge and wet pussy(similar pussy to Angelina from Latexangel, big lips, wrecken anus) i love thattt !!! thanks for post !!!

Thank you very much for finding this. She is realy amazing. She takes that huge cock so nice and easy - and enjoys it. I would love to see more of her - who is she ?
Absolut the best i have seen for a long time.
There was one more clip of her on xhamster :

http://xhamster.com/movies/1273407/amazing_deep_huge_dildo_anal_slamming.html

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.