Anyone Ever Tried???

BillyBat

Being from a small community it is very awkward to attempt to buy nice big anal toys to play with, I have been stretching my ass since i was about 17 (now 25). In the start it was easy to find things to play with because i was only taking small things like markers and toothbrushes and things like that, but over the past 3 or so years my desire to stretch wider and wider has made it very difficult to obtain huge objects to insert (safely anyway). About a year ago i was in a large pet store and came across some dog toys called KONG's, they vary in size from small to xxl, If you are not sure what they are search for KONG classic. I got myself the XL and a few weeks later got myself the XXL. These toys are absolutely incredible! The XL has three levels the first of which is about 2" wide, 2nd is 2.75" and the 3rd is about 3.5" wide. The XXL is the same design, the first level is about 2.75" the 2nd is 4" and the 3rd is about 5" wide. I can take the 2nd level of the XXL pretty easily but getting the whole thing in my ass is going to be a very fun challenge!. I have not heard much about people ever using these toys so I'm curious if anyone on here has???

Clever idea..

I´m going too look for it :crazy:

anal_lover :pimp:

• 4 weeks later...
Wow

[IMG]http://hostingb.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-22/2747dog-kong-toys.gif[/IMG]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I definitely want to try this.

[quote name='zero lagers' date='02 August 2012 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1343962675' post='629104']
Wow

[IMG]http://hostingb.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-22/2747dog-kong-toys.gif[/IMG]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I definitely want to try this.
[/quote]

Thanks for the replies guys. Just had a good long session with my XXL Kong, I have never gaped as large as I just did, I could not believe how big my asshole was when that xxl kong popped out. I had an orgasm from just looking at what my hole had become, that and riding that big monster for 30 mins. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a Kong toy.

• 1 month later...
I purchased the Kong Extreme XXL for power chewers, telling the annoyingly inquisitive clerk that I have a, um ... Doberman, and yes he is a real chewer. I probably should have saved a few bucks and got the regular XXL but I had already claimed to own a real chewer and I guess I just wanted the best.

First try this morning I got it inserted down to the Kong lettering just above the centerline of the last segment.  The letters were sticking out quit a bit and were very uncomfortable for my ring, which was stretched to the maximum by the time it reached that point. Not bad for a first try, I think.

Before trying it again I sliced the lettering off and filed the mold joint at the midline of the last segment so that it was more smooth. I probably got to the same depth on my second try. It was hard to tell without the lettering, but the stretch on my ring felt comparable. The tightest part of my ring did not quite get past the centerline, but it came close, I think. I am optimistic that with time and patience I will be able meet the challenge that this little monster presents and get it all the way in. Meanwhile I am planning to go back to the pet store and the the XL which I will probably be able to insert all the way. Then the challenge will be seeing how long I can keep it in.

In the bath  I warmed up with 15 insertions of my modified Baby Probus, then tried the Kong again without getting much farther than I had before. I finished off with 13 more insertions of Baby, making a total of 28 for the morning. This a personal best for me with Baby.

I checked the diameter of each of the plugs at the largest insertible point and they seemed to be about the same size. The difference is that Kong is round and hard rubber and Baby is contoured and soft silicone. 

It is hard to tell how much the silicone compresses when it gets inserted. Perhaps I will try inserting it along with one of my fingers some time to see if I can get an idea of how much pressure the ring puts on the plug. I do have to use the weight of my body to force the plug in so I suspect that there is a significant pressure, although there is also the tension of the deeper parts of the rectum that must be overcome at the same time.

Another way of gauging how much Baby gets compressed by my ring is to make a loop out of a piece of coat hanger wire just slightly smaller than the Kong max, since that is where my anus ring has gotten to so far. By slipping this loop down on Baby I should be able to get an idea of the compression forces involved in getting it past Baby's largest point.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.