HOTKINKYJO.XXX - official trailer!!! elbowdeep fisting, XO speculum, insane anal 03.07.2012

xthorgal

To those wanting files:
[size="7"]STOP[/size] now.
The content creator/owner decides how (and if) the audience gets to view the content. If Stanley Kubrick decides his films won't be cropped to 16:9 then they will not be. And when you see info about this on the back of the box you decide to buy or not to buy the DVD. Same here. It is a product. You are not mislead, the info is out there, it is up to you to sign up and enjoy it as is, or to refuse watching it because of your technological expectations. Stop complaining or requesting change. It will not change, this system is in place for a reason. Alex started out with downloadable content, did not work out. Yeah, yeah, I know, it wasn't you who pirated bubdzia, whatever. Do not bring this up until Diablo III can be played offline.
:angry:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes yes yes yes !
Yes power yes !
:notworthy:

I was ready to signup, stopped because of automatic billing.
That got me once never again...
lost another eager customer

but thanx anyway for the video ! :lol:

[quote name='flupke' date='05 July 2012 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1341492354' post='620031']
yes yes yes yes !
Yes power yes !
:notworthy:

I was ready to signup, stopped because of automatic billing.
That got me once never again...
lost another eager customer

but thanx anyway for the video ! :lol:
[/quote]

Serious? You sing up for recuring. You then login to ccbill.com cancel form (just subscription ID and login to site You got) You click "cancel subscription". Done. Subscription is for one month. No more rebill. Is notrmal for all sites.

[quote name='xthorgal' date='05 July 2012 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1341493768' post='620038']
Serious? You sing up for recuring. You then login to ccbill.com cancel form (just subscription ID and login to site You got) You click "cancel subscription". Done. Subscription is for one month. No more rebill. Is notrmal for all sites.
[/quote]

Ok thanx I'll try it.
I had a very serious issue before where I was unable to cancel and got billed until I cancled my credit card; no way to get refunded.

i have found ccbill the most honest of all the billers. just find your subscription using your email address, credit card number or user name etc and they cancel immediately. much better than inet-cash which confusingly does not have a cancel button so you have to send an email!

[quote name='xthorgal' date='04 July 2012 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1341438095' post='619887']
If You mean about Police speculum I get inf othat ccbill block it so after re-edid it will be add before weekend I think. I also know that another speculum one will be added in around 5~6 incoming updates (so 2~3 weeks).
[/quote]

thanks for the update. what on earth have ccbill got against a speculum!! i hope they don't edit out the best bits. looking forward to this. By the way, is this really a speculum used by the police? fascinating.

Thanks,Jo will do very well,maybe even beat donna in the running,she can really take a deep arm.she will be awesome when she takes two arms deep.continue.

So disappointed that the speculum video is not on the site.. that was the main reason I signed up for this site. hopefully they will put it back up.

[quote name='speedy10' date='06 July 2012 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1341590428' post='620383']
So disappointed that the speculum video is not on the site.. that was the main reason I signed up for this site. hopefully they will put it back up.
[/quote]

Already replied:

"If You mean about Police speculum I get inf othat ccbill block it so after re-edid it will be add before weekend I think. I also know that another speculum one will be added in around 5~6 incoming updates (so 2~3 weeks)."

so today? tomorow? You will speculum vid

Many thanks! :pimp:

The website isn't as good as the trailer makes out. Performance is good but could have better direction with scenes getting a bit boring after a while. There is some amazing stuff in there but the scenes could be varied so much more. There's a couple of positions with insertions per scene and that's it.

[quote name='dsanchezx' date='07 July 2012 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1341654695' post='620615']
The website isn't as good as the trailer makes out. Performance is good but could have better direction with scenes getting a bit boring after a while. There is some amazing stuff in there but the scenes could be varied so much more. There's a couple of positions with insertions per scene and that's it.
[/quote]

agreed amazing action but shooting closer to the action is mandatory !! a jay'sin direction will be perfect but anything close will be good.
As for the plot it will come as time pass by maybe. but several angle shooting (like dvd) maybe could stop that frustrating feeling of being too far from the action

But She is massive and truly eager still a young web site Bravo anyway.

[quote name='xthorgal' date='04 July 2012 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1341438095' post='619887']
If You mean about Police speculum I get inf othat ccbill block it so after re-edid it will be add before weekend I think. I also know that another speculum one will be added in around 5~6 incoming updates (so 2~3 weeks).
[/quote]

This made me really curious. Somebody at ccbill went through the videos and decided that one of them was objectionable? What was the problem?

[quote name='catheter' date='07 July 2012 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1341680239' post='620756']
This made me really curious. Somebody at ccbill went through the videos and decided that one of them was objectionable? What was the problem?
[/quote]

From this what I know gun (even fake) can not be pointed at model face. Part cuted from video is exacly this and when she fuck with this gun. Anyuway viso is on-line from today.

[quote name='xthorgal' date='06 July 2012 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1341591249' post='620384']
Already replied:

"If You mean about Police speculum I get inf othat ccbill block it so after re-edid it will be add before weekend I think. I also know that another speculum one will be added in around 5~6 incoming updates (so 2~3 weeks)."

so today? tomorow? You will speculum vid
[/quote]

the police speculum is on the site, thanks. this video itself is even worth the subscription :)

[quote name='Captain Fisting' date='10 July 2012 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1341942779' post='621761']
I have a slightly off-topic question: how tall is HKJ?

I'm asking because in that trailer, the Asian hottie who's fisting her looks like a midget compared to her!
[/quote]

Exacly 180cm

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.