first post with content... do you like?

veneisse

I received some messages to know info about me:

I'm Veronica (nickname Veneisse) , i'm camgirl and i'm in this forum because i completely into extreme and dilatation! :)

I'm 19 , italian but actually i'm moving to Switzerland to study and work.

Some guys on my first post were doubting about my extreme skill and i was anyway moved away from from... so i try to start with a conrtibution posting a shot taking from a video that i'm actually could edit to post if someone thinks to like.

[img]http://www.limitlessangel.com/external/picture.jpg[/img]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Veronica,

thank you for this amazing screenshoot.
Do I see correct, is this one fist in your pussy and one in your ass?
Can you please post the video or a few clips from it.

Sorry that I say in your other post that you do no anal dilatation. That was a delusion from me :blush:

[quote name='paulstein' date='02 July 2012 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1341183168' post='618826']
Hello Veronica,

thank you for this amazing screenshoot.
Do I see correct, is this one fist in your pussy and one in your ass?
Can you please post the video or a few clips from it.

Sorry that I say in your other post that you do no anal dilatation. That was a delusion from me :blush:
[/quote]

No... these are two big fists in my pussy .. probably the thing i like the most for now... i'm "working" about anal fisting by guy but still i'm locked to knuckles... i can fist myself or fisted in ass by girl but i'm still not able to be fisted by big male hand (once i was fisted by a guy in ass but he had sincerly little fist!).. instead in pussy i can easily take two fists by guy or 3 fists if one hand is female... :)

[quote name='tiftmasta' date='02 July 2012 - 03:22 AM' timestamp='1341192127' post='618859']
since this is the movie board you should definitely include the movie.
[/quote]

I'm still editing the video... full version is full of unusefull moment and stupid chatting!

I will post as soon as possible!

[quote name='peteyboy' date='02 July 2012 - 06:06 AM' timestamp='1341202017' post='618871']
we like, and we like even more if you have another girl do that to you :)
[/quote]

Not simply to find in italy (where actually i am) a girl available to be on a video :)

but i'm working about it....

Anyway.. i prefer big male hands :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.