Sorry if i'm off topic but i need advice!

veneisse

Hi .. i just today found this board and i see lot of discussions about topics i like!

I'm Veneisse, 19 yo... female . I'm camgirl but i am not here to make publicity about me :)

Anyway... i want to open a blog with my pics and videos... i created some on altervista but some people said that i risk they will close because is not allowed adult content there! and i don't want to risk to loose lot of time doing from zero again...

Somone can advise me some blog site that allow adult content and easy to use?

I can seem off topic but if you help me soon i will show lot of my personal material :)

[quote name='Choadaboy' date='30 June 2012 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1341032741' post='618284']
What cam site(s) do you use?
[/quote]
and your name on it :)

Found her site. She's very tame and only has innocent softcore on it. But she looks cute. No idea if she will ever really be nteresting in the dilation aspect though.
Maybe she'll add something more interesting after having made some experiences.

http://www.limitlessangel.com/

There are many sites: xpeeps.com, freecam.com, camgirls.com (I think), or if you want to blog, depeding on what you're into, there's fetlife.com.

Hi sweet Veneisse,
I think we would all love to see you pics and viideo on this site. A youg horny girl with stretching wishes is very welcome on this site!
May be you can also register on fistforum.com
Please enjoy us with you hot pics and videos!!
Kisses from Germany!!
Steve

[quote name='Kein_Mitleid' date='30 June 2012 - 06:21 AM' timestamp='1341030072' post='618276']
Blogspot.com is very easy to use. I recommend it.
[/quote]

I wil try blogspot! it seems easy....

[quote name='Choadaboy' date='30 June 2012 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1341032741' post='618284']
What cam site(s) do you use?
[/quote]

[quote name='markkk' date='30 June 2012 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1341049726' post='618335']
and your name on it :)
[/quote]

Actually i stay on mondocamgirls.com ... linke to my profile (i hope i can post this here!) is http://www.veneisse.mondocamgirls.com/

My name there is obviously Veneisse.

I will soon move to swiss and i will probably change cam site anyway i will let know .

If to put link here is not allowed just say to me! i'm new here i don't want to seem a spam... i just replied to question!

[quote name='heisenberg' date='30 June 2012 - 01:44 PM' timestamp='1341056643' post='618351']
Found her site. She's very tame and only has innocent softcore on it. But she looks cute. No idea if she will ever really be nteresting in the dilation aspect though.
Maybe she'll add something more interesting after having made some experiences.

http://www.limitlessangel.com/
[/quote]

[quote name='paulstein' date='30 June 2012 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1341059775' post='618360']
It's a very nice girl, but I don't think that she do extreme anal dilatation...
[/quote]

I didn't mean to open discussion about my skills.... but anyway cause "a picture is worth a thousand words" i simply show a picture!

[img]http://www.limitlessangel.com/external/picture.jpg[/img]

To moderators ( i sincerely don't know to whom to talk about the fact the discussion was moved ):

Hi to all moderators... i started to post some material (with a picture!) in topic... i deserve to stay out of a "general discussion forum"? :)

I simply like exactly the "extreme topic"... for this i posted there...

[quote name='veneisse' date='02 July 2012 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1341181614' post='618817']
To moderators ( i sincerely don't know to whom to talk about the fact the discussion was moved ):

Hi to all moderators... i started to post some material (with a picture!) in topic... i deserve to stay out of a "general discussion forum"? :)

I simply like exactly the "extreme topic"... for this i posted there...
[/quote]
you can open a topic with pics or clips in the dilate sections, if extreme, or other suitable sections. then, if a discussion starts we won't move the topic. the vice versa, a topic with a lot of discussion and not even a pic in the opening post could be moved by some moderators in the proper, discussion, section

[quote name='gninori' date='02 July 2012 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1341182723' post='618824']
you can open a topic with pics or clips in the dilate sections, if extreme, or other suitable sections. then, if a discussion starts we won't move the topic. the vice versa, a topic with a lot of discussion and not even a pic in the opening post could be moved by some moderators in the proper, discussion, section
[/quote]

infact i posted first picture.you advise me to discuss my host problem away or you can move back this discussion in the section i like? i will post pictures and clips during discussion , but i am not so fast to do these kind o things!

[quote name='veneisse' date='01 July 2012 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1341181217' post='618816']
I didn't mean to open discussion about my skills.... but anyway cause "a picture is worth a thousand words" i simply show a picture!

[img]http://www.limitlessangel.com/external/picture.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Wonderful! Thank you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.