hitachi in ass

Guest ragamuffin

Guest ragamuffin
I Saw a clip on another site of a girl with the hitachi head fully insewrted in her ass. Looked great on way out with her holding onto it tightly

Has anyone got any clips like this or know where to find them?

thanks

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='26 June 2012 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1340737977' post='617234']
Hitachi head? as in the VCR? :blink:
[/quote]

I can never tell if you're trolling. No he's talking about the big white vibrator you see everywhere.

I know Irma of Elmer and Irma has done it vaginally and I think anally. Payton has as I'm sure much of the Dennio crew. I can't think of any others but I know I've seen it done many a time.

Guest ragamuffin
[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='26 June 2012 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1340737977' post='617234']
[/quote]
I thought it was fairly obvious which one I meant, guess not.

i have seen it with a girl from kink.com I think anyway....not so sure on that one.

Was great to see it being pulled out and stretching her ass so tightly

Amy Brooke does it in Buttmans Stretch Class (dunno which number), and I think Roxy Raye does as well on her website.

[quote name='lykalagahit' date='02 July 2012 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1341238602' post='618996']
[/quote]

what's with the "Hitachi head? as in the VCR?"?!

[quote name='frenchst' date='02 July 2012 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1341261748' post='619119']
what's with the "Hitachi head? as in the VCR?"?!
[/quote]

Back in the day we had VCRs. Hitachi was a brand that made some.

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=hitachi%20vcr&rh=n%3A172282%2Ck%3Ahitachi%20vcr&page=1

I can't tell if Ultimate gigalo is trolling or if he actually thought a VCR head. lykalagahit is certainly trolling.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.