Marina extreme pussy

T999

Plenty of previews at her profile.
She is a 29 yo little girl from Romainia that really loves to get her little fanny stretched to the limit.
12 videos in 3 folders. Very good quality mp4.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/albums/vinetica

Yeah, I'm surprised it wasnt a repost.
If you want more i guess you should just stick around her profile and give her the complements she sure deserve.

Now a note.
Please do more streaming and less filehosting. Not only for the sake of my own preferences - also for the sake of, anyone else that prefer easy access...
For example Marina and other talented performers that actually film the stuff for you to watch and awe. (And most likely to compare with alikes)

Cheers // T

[quote name='T999' date='13 June 2012 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1339620034' post='611533']
Please do more streaming and less filehosting. Not only for the sake of my own preferences - also for the sake of, anyone else that prefer easy access...
[/quote]

Exactly the opposite!
Streaming is mostly lower quality and/or has breaks and stops (and the problem is not with my connection, it's 200Mbps). I always prefer downloadable videos because then I KNOW I have it in perfect viewing condition when I want to watch it.
I have joined only two sites that only do streaming (prolapsequeen and piercedaspid) and even then I first record the stream (cannot download the streams from those sites, anyone have ideas for that?) and then I watch them.

The internet simply is not reliable enough for high quality streaming.

• 1 year later...
[quote name='just09me' date='14 June 2012 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1339665216' post='611736']
Exactly the opposite!
Streaming is mostly lower quality and/or has breaks and stops (and the problem is not with my connection, it's 200Mbps). I always prefer downloadable videos because then I KNOW I have it in perfect viewing condition when I want to watch it.
I have joined only two sites that only do streaming (prolapsequeen and piercedaspid) and even then I first record the stream (cannot download the streams from those sites, anyone have ideas for that?) and then I watch them.

The internet simply is not reliable enough for high quality streaming.
[/quote]

I know this is a bump of a 13 month old thread, but i just wanted to inform you that accessability is all what internet is about. Today you will fix a hd-stream UL and play from most streaming sites. Sites like xhamster and redtube are blooming in their way accessability kicks the shit out of the virus pirate bullshit we all are familiar with. It always comes down to the basic respect of ownership. I love the performers of the smut i watch, and also respect and compile in the way i only get a fraction of the major content unless i pay up, or are //in mutual interest// shared their content. Edited by T999

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.