Tennis Anyone

Fyrezice

How long can you keep two tennis balls up your ass while going about your daily life? My daily life for the next while will be roto-tilling the garden. I have had two balls in place for fifteen minutes now and everything is nice and cozy, but I know from past experience that things are likely to get more interesting with time.

Does anyone else play with tennis balls?

Often have one tennis ball in place, have had two for ten minutes during the 'warm up' to a longer session. Once forgot about one ball being in place, then, went off to the gym, came back to have lunch, then went to the toilet and thought I was constipated ... until a familiar object re-appeared!

[quote name='Fyrezice' date='14 June 2012 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1339724364' post='612039']
I wrap the tennis balls in plastic food wrap. Oranges would be good to try to.
[/quote]

if you've neglected to stretch your anus for as long as i have, try tangerines first. i try inserting while i was high and... well, it was literally shaking after.

I am pretty well stretched. I have had no trouble getting an orange in somewhat larger than a tennis ball. The thing I like tennis balls is that they are a standard size and it is easier to compare experiences with others.

I kept three balls in this weekend for ten minutes. I lost two half way through a game of table tennis. After finishing the game I pushed one back in and kept the two in for about four hours. During the night I had cramps and had to count the balls several times to reassure myself that I had not forgotten one up there. After an hour or so the cramps subsided and all has been fine since.

• 3 weeks later...
hi all!
i played many times with tenis balls.
i can hold 2 inside, after a 20-25 minutes of warm-up with huge dildo (12/2,8 inch, i can hold for a good time.
1 ball for 4 hours,
2 balls for 2 hours,
and i can hold 3 balls for 1 hour but only if i hold 2 balls for a minimum of 1 hour than add the 3. ball.
on the first 20-30 minutes after the insert the 2. ball also can be inserted only to 80-90% and will go totally inside just after 15-20 minutes when i walk, work, etc.
the 3. ball can be inserted only to 80%, so a little part is out and visible.
i love that because the 3. ball stretching me continuously and feel so good when i move and sit.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.