A Special Request

Hi, I've been curious about anal prolapse for a long time and I've even been stretching and pumping for a while. I have noticed no difference, but that's not why I'm writing today. I making this topic to request a video from Dirty Garden Girl (or anyone else who has a large prolapse) to show a few things... 1: how the hole looks before play after least a day since the last session. 2: tightening and loosening your hole (winking) before play. 3: What happens when you just bend over before play without spreading your ass cheeks then spreading your ass cheeks. 4: standing up and trying to push out your prolapse before play and bending over and pushing it out only spreading your ass cheeks not touching the hole. 5: spreading the hole with fingers and pushing it out slowly explaining a little how hard you're having to push to get it out. 6: and last but not last what it looks like when you have to go #2... Like wait until you really have to go then tape you going. I wanna see if the prolapse comes out then #2... Or if #2 comes out first then the prolapse. But I wanna see how it happens on the tape.

Please. This will help me decide if I really wanna go through with the prolapse thing or stop now. I don't wanna do anything I'll regret later.

If anyone can do this for me I would be very appreciative.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, looking forward to you responses.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.