Searching for an old slave diary

I'm looking for an old online slave journal/diary blog type thing that I used to follow back around 2001 or so(I think). It was about a live in slave that had her vagina pierced closed with very large barbells and was only used for anal sex. There were a lot of accompanying photos. I lost track of it for a while when college was out for the summer and came back to discover that it had been removed and the slave was on trial for murder. I'm not sure of the details, but apparently her master had gone off the deep end and had moved their relationship into the non-consensual side of the spectrum. I can't even remember her name for sure, though I think it may have been Dahlia or something like that. Is anyone else familiar with her? I'm sure the site is defunct by now, but I was hoping to find it archived somewhere. I just don't have enough info to search for it.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Thats right!

In an accident she killed her Master with a shotgun and left the scene.

Pictures of her piercings are still around......

Br.

JS

[quote name='goldfish' date='06 May 2012 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1336259510' post='596712']
I'm looking for an old online slave journal/diary blog type thing that I used to follow back around 2001 or so(I think). It was about a live in slave that had her vagina pierced closed with very large barbells and was only used for anal sex. There were a lot of accompanying photos. I lost track of it for a while when college was out for the summer and came back to discover that it had been removed and the slave was on trial for murder. I'm not sure of the details, but apparently her master had gone off the deep end and had moved their relationship into the non-consensual side of the spectrum. I can't even remember her name for sure, though I think it may have been Dahlia or something like that. Is anyone else familiar with her? I'm sure the site is defunct by now, but I was hoping to find it archived somewhere. I just don't have enough info to search for it.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.