Hot HKJ movie scene idea

Ok so we all know that HKJ is the queen on anal insertions so how hot would this scenario be:

A girl, DGG for instance, sticks a whole wine bottle into HKJ's ass. The entire thing goes in so that not even the neck is showing. Then, in one continuous shot, DGG, HKJ and company walk outside to have a picnic. The other girls could be carrying other picnic foods (e.g. salami, hotdogs, apples, soda, etc.) inside themselves and then girls could have a good time. When it comes time for the wine, a girl then fists HKJ, grabs the bottle and pulls it out. The girls then continue to picnic.

Sound hot? Think we can make this happen?

Yessss sounds very hot!

When you say "we" can make this happen, what does than mean? Are you looking for investors to pay for the scene... want us to lobby somebody to film the scene... etc...

[quote name='man25' date='30 April 2012 - 01:07 PM' timestamp='1335816468' post='594781']
why not hotkinkyjo do punch fisting yumm!
[/quote]

between punch fisting and regular fisting; i don't quite see a difference :blink:

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='30 April 2012 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1335816755' post='594782']
between punch fisting and regular fisting; i don't quite see a difference :blink:
[/quote]
it is a bit diferent the hole gets shown in its glory more than from regular in fisting if you get me, u get 2 se the gape or ring sort of

[quote name='man25' date='01 May 2012 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1335894621' post='595011']
it is a bit diferent the hole gets shown in its glory more than from regular in fisting if you get me, u get 2 se the gape or ring sort of
[/quote]

oh. instead of the fist just staying inside, the fister pops it in and out.

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='01 May 2012 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1335903130' post='595074']
oh. instead of the fist just staying inside, the fister pops it in and out.
[/quote]
yes...!

• 1 month later...
tell this to Jo when her new site comes up end of June possibly. not the Hotkinkyjo Analdildo queen site That isnt hers She is cuurently finishing it up in Poland

[quote name='tiftmasta' date='26 April 2012 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1335420169' post='593266']
Ok so we all know that HKJ is the queen on anal insertions so how hot would this scenario be:

A girl, DGG for instance, sticks a whole wine bottle into HKJ's ass. The entire thing goes in so that not even the neck is showing. Then, in one continuous shot, DGG, HKJ and company walk outside to have a picnic. The other girls could be carrying other picnic foods (e.g. salami, hotdogs, apples, soda, etc.) inside themselves and then girls could have a good time. When it comes time for the wine, a girl then fists HKJ, grabs the bottle and pulls it out. The girls then continue to picnic.

Sound hot? Think we can make this happen?
[/quote]
Sounds like a Jay Sin artistic dream, I like it!

• 3 weeks later...
hkj getting fucked by my drafter stallion is a fantasy always popping up in my head just because he would fit easily in her ass. which is quite amazing thinking about how extremely endwowed he is ;) Edited by blaman

[quote name='zooyork' date='07 July 2012 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1341655712' post='620625']
think there is enough space in hkj...

[url="http://www.hardsextube.com/video/937849/e"]My link[/url]
[/quote]

She is the only one that could do it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.