mia from fisstinglessons

anyone knows what happened 2 this girl? she got the most perfect gape anal in the history off fisting yet shes not doing alot off stuff? maybe sumeone should contact her and do sume movies / scenes!

the bigger picture here, is what happened to the site FISTING LESSONS! and buttcam; she was on both of those, and both she and them have disappeared altogther; still has old work up, but nothing new :unsure:

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='28 April 2012 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1335643850' post='594056']
the bigger picture here, is what happened to the site FISTING LESSONS! and buttcam; she was on both of those, and both she and them have disappeared altogther; still has old work up, but nothing new :unsure:
[/quote]
yeha steve come back whit ur girls!

• 4 weeks later...
I've seen 2 different videos of Mia getting fisted.

In one, she had been away from Steve for 5 years and she got fisted in the ass real well. Laughing and cumming all over the place.

In the other one, Steve had her tied to an ottoman and she was one fucked up chick. Crying, not from getting fisted but just from being fucked up. Don't know if it was drugs or if she's just plain nuts but it was not a pretty site.

Yes.
Search for P __ ure M ___ ax #10 – Euro Edition or just scan for "Mia Sweet and Catalina".

Remember there was some pretty kinky action going on with Catalinas fist in Mia's stretched asshole.

// Cheers

[quote name='zooyork' date='27 May 2012 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1338141693' post='605350']
Has she done a scene with max hardcore?
[/quote]

• 1 month later...
She did a couple of scenes for Max actually. One with him - complete with Steve egging him on. It was a bit off the hook, and she swung from loving it to lashing right out. Wingnut.

I think Steve actually broke that girl. Making her profess her love and how she'd eat shit for him right after basically tying her down and fist raping her ass.
I actually thought the whole thing was super hot and quite disturbing (which made it hotter I think)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.