doubt appears

hello people, I was thinking, bubdzia disappeared from the net, and appeared Aiza (prolapse queen), you are not the same person, because I noticed a guy who appears in the videos bubdzia which is just like the guy in the video Aiza.
painted a doubt, is it?
ps: I know bubdzia was more chubby, but resolve all diets.

[quote name='tommy_verceti' date='12 April 2012 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1334258352' post='588384']
hello people, I was thinking, bubdzia disappeared from the net, and appeared Aiza (prolapse queen), you are not the same person, because I noticed a guy who appears in the videos bubdzia which is just like the guy in the video Aiza.
painted a doubt, is it?
ps: I know bubdzia was more chubby, but resolve all diets.
[/quote]

Hey

Ok so:
#1. Bubdzia is not Aiza and Aiza is not Bubdzia. Belive me this are two diffrent girls.
#2. Guy in both of this girl videos is the same. That fully true. This guy is me.
#3. Bubdzia quit from few factors and one of major were that people share her content unstopable for free. She will never back.

[quote name='xthorgal' date='13 April 2012 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1334309000' post='588600']
Hey

Ok so:
#1. Bubdzia is not Aiza and Aiza is not Bubdzia. Belive me this are two diffrent girls.
#2. Guy in both of this girl videos is the same. That fully true. This guy is me.
#3. Bubdzia quit from few factors and one of major were that people share her content unstopable for free. She will never back.
[/quote]

then never see the ass of bubdzia, wtf ..... shit.

[quote name='Captain Fisting' date='12 April 2012 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1334275072' post='588462']
Bubdzia and Aiza don't look alike, at least to me...
[/quote]

how they would look like if bubdzia always anonymous, you saw her ass but her face

[quote name='xthorgal' date='13 April 2012 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1334309000' post='588600']
Hey

Ok so:
[/quote]

damn man you fisting the girl so she had to retire his ass, hahahaha, really was mostly a fan who always wanted to see video and never seen, 29cm round buttplug in ass.

[quote name='tommy_verceti' date='15 April 2012 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1334501040' post='589517']
how they would look like if bubdzia always anonymous, you saw her ass but her face
[/quote]
No need to see her face to see they got vastly different body types. Even if Bubdzia had lost some weigth, she wouldn't look like Azia...

Besides, since Bubdzia was trying to remain anonymous, what would be the point of showing her face under a new alias?

So in shot add to this: I know her personally and I see her face every time I fist her. I train her for years.

[quote name='xthorgal' date='13 April 2012 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1334309000' post='588600']
Hey

Ok so:
[/quote]

Too bad Bubdzia is not coming back. I really fancy that girl. Her ass gape vids are so incredibly hot! I recall last update on her website was back in 2010?

[quote name='Master Bates' date='16 April 2012 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1334580450' post='589874']
Too bad Bubdzia is not coming back. I really fancy that girl. Her ass gape vids are so incredibly hot! I recall last update on her website was back in 2010?
[/quote]

I would pay $5000 for her return!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.