Gape Advice

BodyAss

Hello everybody!

Wanted to ask about male gape ability. In two words: how to?! Any suggestions, advices will be appreciated.

As for me - 8.5 cm, can take 1.5 liters Coke bottle, but can't gape. As far, as I remember, in the beggining gape where, in fact, easy. Doggy style position, turn your ass to the top and, with little fingers help, it was open. Now - nothing. And I was tried hard to do it, but... No effect.

So.. Is there any suggestions on this matter, may be some technics etc.? Cause... Dunno, it were great to feel that you are open :)

[quote name='redrick' date='07 April 2012 - 09:58 AM' timestamp='1333778339' post='586709']
Face down ass up, seems to be the best way imo.
[/quote]
It should be. But it's not working anymore.

Guest Links1042
[quote name='BodyAss' date='07 April 2012 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1333771392' post='586695']
Hello everybody!

Wanted to ask about male gape ability. In two words: how to?! Any suggestions, advices will be appreciated.

As for me - 8.5 cm, can take 1.5 liters Coke bottle, but can't gape. As far, as I remember, in the beggining gape where, in fact, easy. Doggy style position, turn your ass to the top and, with little fingers help, it was open. Now - nothing. And I was tried hard to do it, but... No effect.

So.. Is there any suggestions on this matter, may be some technics etc.? Cause... Dunno, it were great to feel that you are open :)
[/quote]

You're right on face down ass up. But your ass hole has to be stretched already to get a gape (Plug n play then gape) If you haven't played in 6+ hours it goes back to normal, and you have to start all over again.. But! My easy guide to gape Because I love to gape, rose and stretch!

Step 1.

Lube up really good, toy and ass.

Step 2.

Start inserting the toy slowly

Step 3.

let your ass feel a little stretch, get down as far as you can handle.

Step 4.

Squeeze your ass around it and don't get off! Do this for 1-10 minutes
or as long as you can handle. (Try to keep it in, you can dip up and down on it
but keep squeezing. (Squeeze tight like your trying to hold a bowel movement!)

Step 5.

Pull that toy out, get on all 4s and squeeze your sphincter and release. (if you don't gape at first insert a finger / toy to help.)
And eventually you'll be gaping on command with no toy.

Hope this helped. 5 years experience in anal play. Any further questions just ask!

Eduard,

[quote name='ICanFistRoseButt' date='11 April 2012 - 04:13 AM' timestamp='1334106838' post='587807']If you haven't played in 6+ hours it goes back to normal
[/quote]
Any suggestions, how to play so long? I'm always want to cum after a hour, maximum!

Guest Links1042
[quote name='BodyAss' date='11 April 2012 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1334166055' post='587998']
Any suggestions, how to play so long? I'm always want to cum after a hour, maximum!
[/quote]

You misunderstood, if after play you don't do it again for 6+ hours it'll go back to normal. Meaning I'm playing now. I stopped. 6 hours from now my ass will be normal again!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.