Forum suggestions

arvinsloane

Hi all!

First of all: Great forum.

However, I was wondering if it could be better categorized.

It's a mainly "anal" forum, but there are also other thing, I think it could be great if the sections have sub-section for different things. (ex: DILATE EXTREME MOVIES: 1) Anal 2) Vaginal) And even better with other sub-sections like (1) Toys and objects 2) Fisting, et cetera...). I think it's not a big deal for the posters to choose the right category and who wants something can co straight to the right category. (Of course not for the old posts, but for the new ones...)

Thanks for reading.

[quote name='ilove' date='02 April 2012 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1333388351' post='585316']
way to complicated if you ask me. I like it the way it is!!
[/quote]

+1. i like the variety in the dilate section. sometimes i like to watch anal, sometimes pussy, sometimes fists, sometimes toys. and i find it all there :pimp:

gershi

Such an excessively detailed categorization would go well beyond the current moderating capabilities of this board. I find the current layout to be rather well adapted to the forum traffic.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.