Some discomfort

Zarken

I have been working my rosebud for over a year now and have had no problems. Its getting to the point where it is finally starting to protrude further than in the past and always gives me a major erection when it does this. However over the past few days my stomach has began to ache off and on and I get this pain on my left side when my prolapse begins to protrude. Its not all the uncomfortable but I stop playing for a few days just to be safe. Has anyone else experienced anything similar.

You should be careful. You are actually causing the ligament that suspends the rectum to become loose and may even tear. Also the blood vessels going to the rectum are having to stretch. YOu are playing with fire if you are getting pain. STOP before you end up doing a lot of embarrassing explaining.

• 1 month later...
I've had the shit sufficiently scared out of me with this post. I think I'm done playing. Recently I had something similar happen to me. I got stomach cramps..not bad,but I ended up going to the bathroom 6 times in a day as well as had some dull aching. I dont need to damage myself. I think it was because I was going pretty hard and the inflatable diameter was about a coke can size. Edited by peterose99

isnt stretching the ligaments what allows the prolapse to come out more?

I want mine to hang outside my body like Obergines and this guys:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=chELT-G765-

That would be heaven for me...

Do you think there are any health probelems?

work slowly and no problem to prolapse ..... :)

• 2 weeks later...
The ligaments suspending the guts inside the abdominal cavity are attached to partial ribs on the sides of the rib cage. The one under the stomach (left side) will cause the most discomfort. NOTE: discomfort, not extreme pain.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.